eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Solutions to Common Questions - Red Titles in Store Admin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> FAQs and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Solutions to Common Questions - Red Titles in Store Admin Reply with quote

What does it mean when I am logged into my admin area of my ecrater store and my titles are red?

This is a a new feature that was implemented a while ago. If someone from eCRATER customer service deletes a product it still shows but in red in the admin tool. The seller cannot activate this product. Basicly these are removed from eCRATER products. Only the eCRATER customer service team can activate them again if the seller shows them proofs that they are legit.

Usually these are products that have been taken down because they are against the eCRATER's policy.

Read the terms of selling on ecrater.com to correct the issue.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

items in red can be restored by eCrater for a premium charge.

It is best to create a new listing with the corrections and notify eCrater what you have done -give details of the changes in the new listings.
If the listing is against eCrater terms do not just relist it - you can/will end up suspended for that - delete the listing if it is against the terms of selling on ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> FAQs and Solutions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: