eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Print screen & Video Tutorial Idea?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acesfourhockeystore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Print screen & Video Tutorial Idea? Reply with quote

Hello everyone I`m new to ecrater and this fourm, I`ve read a few of the topics of this fourm, then came up with the idea of using print screen, or a screen capture program, to capture the information all of us need, or can use as a reference guide in picture fourm.

I would much appreiciate some one showing me how to get things rolling with my new site, step by step, using pictures or video tutorials, as I find it time consuming going back and forth from this fourm and the site itself, & wasting alot of valuable time. When I could have hade my site up already & making money.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea? Idea
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, when I started opening my stores and helping others open their ecrater.com store I did take the time to start writing a manual. It took alot of my time. I can't imagine taking the time to do screen prints, crop them etc.

If you are finding yourself going back and forth between this forum and the site ... why not just print off what you need?

Here is what I had compiled before. Some things have changed on ecrater.com since this was first written - like now you can have up to 10 images and now you can enter a max quanity. But you can find my manual here -
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=301
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: