eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

eCrater Market Value Worth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
upthealleyclassiccards

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: eCrater Market Value Worth Reply with quote

did anyone know that eCrater as a free ecommerce community has an economic valuation in the millions?
WOW!
and I mean multiple MILLIONS!
GREAT JOB!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and where are you getting this information?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those statistics are based on the total value of the items listed on the site. Based on the number of sellers, even if each only had a few listings, the retail value would be high.

Bear in mind that ecrater pays the bill for the space those 3 million + items consume but gets nothing unless they sell and then it would be a pittance.

I did read somewhere recently, and I think it was a link someone posted here on the forum, that ecrater had a daily income of over $1000 from Google ads. It didn't say who got that income....ecrater or Google.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think it was a link someone posted here on the forum, that ecrater had a daily income of over $1000 from Google ads. It didn't say who got that income....ecrater or Google.

Yewah and that same site said I had an income of $167 a day. I don't have google ads and I would love to know where or how that site decides the info they post. Someone owes me $167 a day and I can't figure out who! LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: