eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msdianesgaragesale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Suspended store? Reply with quote

I guess my store is suspended. I don't know. I changed the name of the store because I believed it was a more accurate name PLUS for some reason I was not able to access my original G-mail account. I am just totally frustrated. I uploaded close to 500 items and started to release them individually as I added the attributes for google (still don't know if I did that right because the first night I opened the store I searched from Gproducts and my items didn't show up). I have already put in weeks on this project-very time consuming. I understand this can happen with an external business but for things to just go "poof" and you have no idea why and no one to ask how or what to fix is extremely frustrating. I was able to search ecrater and find the items the first couple of days but they now don't show up. Can someone offer advice?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think your suspended..I see your store..you have 21 products..
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store - http://msdianesgaragesale.ecrater.com/
is NOT suspended.
You can't change yoru store name yourself. See the FAQ section of this forum and look for change store name for more info.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw 13 items so you aren't suspended.

You do not have to keep your items hidden till you have added attributes. You can always go back and add them later. Items sell without attributes as long as you have good titles and descriptions.

I had about 2000 items listed when the attributes thing started. I add them to new listings but still don't have attributes on all my items.

I do have a couple of other suggestions for your store. Your photos seem hazy. You might want to figure out what is doing that and fix it. The other is that the items I looked at had minimalist descriptions. The key words you put in the titles and descriptions are read by search engines and that brings more visitors to your store.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: