eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

question about orders and payment, and paypal

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markeyland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: question about orders and payment, and paypal Reply with quote

Question I kind of asked this already, but in the wrong place, i think. How do i know when i receive an order if i have been paid by paypal. On ebay, after a sale, paypal would email me saying i have recieved a payment. Today, i got my first order, paid via paypal, but am not sure what to do next. Want to make sure order is legit before i click on any links.

Also, i kind of only just now read this about paypal account must be business or premier to accept credit cards. I am not sure what kind of paypal account i have, i think personal, but on ebay it is possible people paid me via credit card via paypal, I have not sold on there in so long i do not remember. The reason i ask is on my markyland store the paypal symbol has pics of credit cards on it. I do want to mislead customers or violate some thing with ecrater i was unaware of until now. I just assumed when i signed up , and gave my paypal info, everything would be cool. Does the paypal symbol look that way regardless of status? I know i could go to paypal and find out right now what kind of account i have, but i NEVER go there until i do a complete avg scan of my system first, as i am paranoid of cyberattack. That takes over an hour, and i want to find out soon as possible.
Question
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
markeyland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, just read reply to part of my question on "first sale in markeyland" gonna bite the bullet and check my paypal account. thanks again for your quick reply.
"It's only an order, if you don't got money" should be on a t- shirt for ecrater sellers to wear. That could be on the front, and the individual store ownesrs address on the back! Hey, free advertising walking around the mall or something
Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate topic and in wrong section of the community

see http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=25422
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: