eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Traffic Exchanges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaghetti

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Traffic Exchanges Reply with quote

Hi,

I've found a good way to generate traffic is to participate in Traffic Exchanges. You basically do a little surfing each day in exchange for points. The points can be used to post your own site URL's and Banners for exposure. I've seen a noticeable increase in my traffic (and sales). Got 3 sales and two inquiries this week. Wow.

If any of you are interested, I've posted the sites I'm dealing with on my myspace page (lower left corner of the page). If you click into the service through my banners, I get a little extra credit.

Also, a tip. I signed up for a few of these. Load them up as tabs in the firefox browser then click through, moving from tab to tab. My the time you get back to the first tab, the count-down timer has run out and you can click through to the next site. An hour a day generates a substantial amount of points. I also recommend using RoboForm to store your multiple passwords.

http://www.myspace.com/spaghetti_red

If anyone has had a bad experience with traffic exchanges, please let me know. I haven't seen a downside yet.

Thanks,

Jim H.
Spaghetti Red
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in two of them and haven't sold anything from that yet.

So I know just check in every so often.

Hope you have great luck with it.

T
JJsNovelties

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belong to a few traffic exchanges, too. How do you know if someone buys something from one of them?

Jan B.
atticloftcreations

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belong to one and as yet have not sold anything related from it. But I haven't been on it very long though, and I don't seem to find near enough time to promote as I should. But I keep trying!
MiasBoutique

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: TRAFFIC SITE Reply with quote

HI EVERYONE
MY EXPERIENCE WITH REALLY SMART DEALS HAS BEEN GREAT. THIS IS A VERY NICE AND USER FRIENDLY TRAFFIC SITE. THEY GET 12,000 PEOPLE ON THEIR SITE ALMOST DAILY.
LOTS OF GREAT TIPS ON THE SITE. IT HAS A NEW FORUM AND LOTS MORE TO COME.
TAKE CARE,
MIA
wholesale cosmetics
spaghetti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reply to the question about how do you know if someone buys through a link exchange connection...

You probably can't tell, unless you ask them...

I have noticed what appears to be about a 15% increase in hits on my items...

Also, the week I started (last week) I got three sales and tonight one more.

I can tell from the link exchange stats that folks are seeing and clicking, primarily on my URL listings. Not much clicking on Banners.

I'll keep everyone posted.

By the way, if anyone just clicks on my links, even without the free signing up, I think in some cases that helps increase my points. Everyone please click a few!

Thanks,
Jim H.

Spaghetti Red
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: