eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

UK shipping is not being calculated by USPS calculator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuzanneMedrano

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: UK shipping is not being calculated by USPS calculator Reply with quote

I only converted my pincushions category as a test to see how this would work. Good thing!

I have fixed shipping for the US and use the USPS calculator for all international orders. I have entered correct weights on all items and do not use the matrix at all.

When I look at my US shop and ask how much the shipping is to the UK, it says $3.96, but when I see the same item in my UK shop, the shipping is free.

I have added $4.00 to the first entry in the matrix for the UK and now the shipping in my UK shop is showing up based on the $4, and the shipping in my US shop remains unchanged at $3.96.

I do, and have, used the USPS calculator for all international orders. Why is it not being converted automatically? Am I not able to have any fixed shipping on my items at all in order for it to calculate correctly? It calculates just fine right now for my US shop!

Will I be restricted to only listing those items in my UK shop that I can ship for $4.00 unless I get rid of all fixed shipping and convert to USPS calculated shipping?

This is exciting, but confusing.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: