eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Blog- Need a little help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buysmartpayless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Blog- Need a little help Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I just started a blog promoting my store on blogger.com and would like to get some suggestions about what to add on my page. Right now, it's pretty simple. Please take a look, any suggestions are welcome. Also, if you would me to add your store link, let me know. Thanks

http://buysmartpayless.blogspot.com/

http://buysmartpayless.ecrater.com

http://www.myspace.com/hotspotzx
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks good to me.

Your links work took me right to ecrater.

I like it and best of luck with it.

T
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
buysmartpayless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsurfer wrote:
It looks good to me.

Your links work took me right to ecrater.

I like it and best of luck with it.

T

Thank you so much! It just looks a littel plain to me, lol. Laughing
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not plain at all.
You have done a great job.

T
tah49quilting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi buysmartpayless,

You may want to add some pictures of your products if you feel it needs a little 'sprucing up'.

Here's mine - you can change pictures anytime you like -

Good Luck

Terri
tah49quilting
http://tah49quilting4u.blogspot.com/
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with simplicity... too busy can overwhelm the browser ~ as they say "less is more" ~ and you can add & edit anytime you like Wink

For those who know Donna/Jewel Box Junkie (a fellow seller here on eC and a member of TOASA), I posted something on my blog today, regarding the horrible loss of her daughter Jess, who'd been missing since Dec 9th, and unfortunately was just found on Feb 9th.

Don't mean to bring anyone down, but I hope everyone will keep her in their thoughts and prayers, to help her get thru this difficult time.

http://chersplace-lebaronesscher.blogspot.com

PS Terri ~ your blog is lookin' good, girl! you sneaky devil... you figured a way to get all those goodies in your footer Cool
tah49quilting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read your blog Cher and that is one of my favorites as well. Agree totally that the difficult time is yet to come, that's where friendships and faith are true tests.

Thanks for the compliment (blog), it's always fun to try something new - nothing is ever set in stone, but if you don't try how will you learn.

Have a nice day.

Terri
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Terri... some of my biggest mistakes have actually turned out surprisingly well, so it's always worth a shot Wink
buysmartpayless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tah49quilting wrote:
Hi buysmartpayless,

You may want to add some pictures of your products if you feel it needs a little 'sprucing up'.

Here's mine - you can change pictures anytime you like -

Good Luck

Terri
tah49quilting
http://tah49quilting4u.blogspot.com/

I love your page! Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely add some pictures Smile
buysmartpayless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JewelryDesignsByCher wrote:
Nothing wrong with simplicity... too busy can overwhelm the browser ~ as they say "less is more" ~ and you can add & edit anytime you like Wink

For those who know Donna/Jewel Box Junkie (a fellow seller here on eC and a member of TOASA), I posted something on my blog today, regarding the horrible loss of her daughter Jess, who'd been missing since Dec 9th, and unfortunately was just found on Feb 9th.

Thanks for your comment! I don't know Donna, but I sure will keep her and her family in my prayers. Such a sad and difficult situation for anyone to be in.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How horrible, Cher!! I just can't even imagine how awful that must be Sad I hope the family finds their way out of this...some things just make absolutely no sense in this world.

Buys, you have a nice set up there, might want to do some expounding - you have to give folks a reason to jump over to your store outside of having great deals. And if it were me, I'd do away with the slideshow, people that are still on dial up may have problems loading the page and click away - and believe me, there are a ton of people out there who still are on dial up!

Last but not least, you bettah have a few of those Pirate handbags in stock, cuz I'm taking aim at them, they are SO cute!!
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher, Thanks for sharing that information about Donna.

REMOVED by moderator since the information was
#1 incorrect
#2 not not on topic

It only takes a minute to say a prayer.
Thanks,
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lizette ~ she is one of the sweetest! She came down for a weekend last summer when my sister Deb/Beadwitched (also an eC seller), was here visiting from CT, and we had such fun with her & hubby Mike... and their cute little Yorkie, Sammie!

It's such a tragedy, and many of us in the Overstock & TOASA community have been trying to do what we can to help out with their financial situation, which because of this unexpected expense, will be difficult.

One of her best friends Terri/Shadowgirl is listing her jewelry on O, so that any items bid/won will go to help their situation... so along with prayers, if anyone cares to take a look, and perhaps bid, it's all for a very good cause.

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=SEARCH&TYPE=4&BYSELL=jewelboxjunkie

Thanks for caring ~ Cher Smile
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a picture of the "3 Beadaholics" ...
standing in front of Auntie's Beads in Old Town Spring ~
Deb, Donna and myself.

Sometimes it's nice to have a face to associate a name with (or not, lol)
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buysmart: You need help with more than your blog. I need to get shipping information on the purse I bought from you a week ago tomorrow. No responses to my email inquiry, no responses to 2 private messages. You need to work on customer service before you work on your blog! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: