eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Buyer Purchases Same Item 5 times!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buddyslighthouses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Buyer Purchases Same Item 5 times! Reply with quote

I have a buyer who is trying to make a purchase, but is evidently getting lost at check-out. I think she is hitting the back button and purchasing the same item over and over and over again.

I have deleted all except one of the items, but she just keeps going back...

Maybe she will figure her way out of the loop?

I sent her an email trying to explain how to pay...but boy is she going to be confused when she receives all of those Ecrater notices!

IN a way, it's kind of funny, but...oh boy!
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, my LOL - feast or famine, no? I've had that happen in my stores, too! Your email may get lost, and deleting her orders may tick her off. If she left you a phone number, I'd give her a call!
buddyslighthouses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...I knew she was coming...and she just wants one item. She is just not understanding how to check out.

She has contacted me...all freaked out over placing all those orders, but I told her not to worry and explained how to make payment again. Maybe she will get it this time.LOL
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe she will figure her way out of the loop?

Call her. Tell her to stop ordering, clear her cache and cookies, reboot her machine, and she's all set.
yellowrose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Buyer Purchases Same Item 5 times! Reply with quote

Poor lady! Sounds like she is having a hard time. Hope she gets things straightened out. She is fortunate to have such an understanding and helpful seller.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just make it easy for her and send her an invoice? You can do it in PP or GC or both and she can decide which one to pay.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: