eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Need Help with Featured Pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Need Help with Featured Pictures Reply with quote

I did something yesterday and don't know for sure how I did it. I think you can have 5 pictures featured on your homepage. Yesterday, I wanted a picture of John Wayne doll to be one of the 5. Later, I looked at my listings and saw I had John Wayne listed separately and that he should have gone under the category "Effanbee Dolls". I deleted the category "John Wayne" and when I did the picture of him on the "picture features" went away. Hope you can understand what I am saying and provide help with getting him back on my featured pictures. Thanks so much!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tchsilver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you go to categories and click the pencil icon next to Effanbee Dolls you can choose a position and picture there... I think... hope this helps.

~~~~~~~
TCH

www.tchsilver.com
www.tchsilvershop.com
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Need Help with Featured Pictures Reply with quote

Thanks TCH. You are a genius! I thought I had done something majorly wrong. It is back! I am now back in business. I really do appreciate your help. Have a great day!
tchsilver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a great day also... Smile

~~~~~~~
TCH

www.tchsilver.com
www.tchsilvershop.com
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help with Featured Pictures Reply with quote

yellowrose wrote:
I deleted the category "John Wayne" and when I did the picture of him on the "picture features" went away.

That's because the "featured pictures" are actually featured categories. So if you delete the category it'll disappear from the front page too. Glad you got it squared away!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: