eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Grateful for the viewing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceramicjewelry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Grateful for the viewing Reply with quote

My shop is open on ecrater for almost 3 years. During the years, my works are alwaying renewing, and become better and better.

Always my works in the shop earn high viewcount, for which I am very greatful. Though I have sold none, I am very glad that people cost time to stop by my shop.

If there was pity, it was that no one left message. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, I don't understand the question
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Grateful for the viewing Reply with quote

ceramicjewelry wrote:
My shop is open on ecrater for almost 3 years. During the years, my works are alwaying renewing, and become better and better.

Always my works in the shop earn high viewcount, for which I am very greatful. Though I have sold none, I am very glad that people cost time to stop by my shop.

If there was pity, it was that no one left message. Very Happy
You have some interesting items for sale however, a customer shopping your store will find that it was Last Updated: 3 Aug 2009 07:36:04 PDT
This tells me, as a shopper, that the lights are on but no one is home.

An easy way to update the date stamp in your store without making changes is to;
Click the Edit Text option > Choose any text block, ie. "Home" > Push the Update button.
The "Last Update" feature on your store pages will reset to reflect the current date and time. When customers find you they know someone is minding the store.

You might also expand your descriptions.
List metric sizes in inches for those of us who are metrically challenged Very Happy

A good day to all
ralph
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you need much better descriptions and using the word 'toy' for your items is misleading. They would be more appropriately called 'figurines', 'nicknacks', decorative figurines' here in the States. To sell them as 'toys' makes them liable to the rules for toys such as choking hazards, etc. to young children. I suspect these items are not to be played with and should have a caution to keep away from small children as they are NOT toys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: