eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Nothing is showing in my Store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherrylane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Nothing is showing in my Store Reply with quote

Nothing is showing in my store. The products show but not in the store?

HELP!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like your store is suspended. Ecrater does not notify people when they suspend a store. Its up to you to figure out what you did wrong, correct it and then email Ecrater to re-instate your store

Read over the Terms at Ecrater real good at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Once you have fixed the problem contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Just a guess from looking at your front page, Your advertising Designer Fragrances and more. I think you have permission from the Designer's to be able to sell their products and then you would have to be able to show that proof to Ecrater
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may not be the reason but designer fragrances are widely copied/faked. You will have to prove the authenticity of your items if that is the reason for your suspension.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also might need to clarify if these are the actual fragrances or if they are knockoff fragrances made to smell like the original but not the actual thing. Your terms leave that rather ambiguous.
treasuresofthepast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the OP, I was the one who reported your store as mentioned in this thread http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=9560&start=540

You had 2 categories "Alternative Perfume" and "Alternative Cologne" in which you had many listings of perfumes and colognes knockoffs of designer products or should I call them "fakes".

For example, Glow perfume by Jennifer Lopez. If you are going to sell your own version, call it whatever you want but do not call it "Glow by JLo" in your listing's title. In the description, you went on and on about how your version smelled and lasted just like JLo's perfume. It is okay to describe your own item but do not mention or compare JLo or Jennifer Lopez and her perfume name "Glow" with your fake one in the description either. Many buyers don't normally read the description, saw your listing thinking they're buying the real Glow by JLo for really cheap without knowing that they are buying a knockoff at the time. As a consumer and a college student, I got burned once for more than $400 by a seller just like you thinking I got a great deal on a gift for my Mom's birthday.

So by doing what you were doing, not only it is illegal, it is also against eCrater's terms and therefore, your store is suspended. So stop flooding the eCrater's marketplace with your knockoffs. As for the rest of your other perfume/cologne categories in which you claimed authentic, you must prove your items' authenticity to eCrater to get your store back.

Have a great day!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw the listings but if you OP acknowledge that JLo is a copy, then it all probability all are fake. If I were you I wouldn't expect to get my store back any time soon.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: