eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

50% off Shipping for Ecrater members *Grateful Seller*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoloAndBebe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: 50% off Shipping for Ecrater members *Grateful Seller* Reply with quote

Hello! I know I am a newbie here & small time seller, my items are not like high end but still because I really do enjoy being here and all the advices given on this forum makes me learn so much, I can only extend my thanks by giving 50% off shipping to you guys here.

Please don't misunderstand, this is not a gimmick, just a show of appreciation (especially to BigTallClothing!LOL!).

I was thinking of setting store in big E but was afraid as the forums there are quite horrible, people can be quite sarcastic and spiteful. After 2 months of reading the forums there, I still cannot quite believe how friendly and supportive the forum here is, please keep it that way, we sellers really need to unite together.

Thank you for reading my thread.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I still cannot quite believe how friendly and supportive the forum here is, please keep it that way

I do everything I can to keep it that way!
I HATE ebay forums!
I am a matter of fact type person and many think I come across as mean since I am not a chit chat type poster and to the point.
BUT that is much different then being mean and hateful.

WE ALL WORK TOGETHER to keep this place a helpful friendly place.
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Quote:
I still cannot quite believe how friendly and supportive the forum here is, please keep it that way

I do everything I can to keep it that way!
I HATE ebay forums!
I am a matter of fact type person and many think I come across as mean since I am not a chit chat type poster and to the point.
BUT that is much different then being mean and hateful.

WE ALL WORK TOGETHER to keep this place a helpful friendly place.

This I why I like it too and why I agreed to help with the solutions thread.

Ecrater forums are to the point, helpful and friendly without all the fuss and nonsense and BTMC does a great job of maintaining this.
This way we can get straighforward answers to help eCrater and our business grow and there is always the "lounge" for a bit of fun if we feel inclined.
Good job BTMC and i am offering a big round of applause to all the other sellers that do a great job in helping our forum rock!!!

Laughing

LJ
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody says the eBay forums are horrible but -- although I've seen some pretty terrible forums over there I have to admit that I like to read Seller Central and I recommend it. For the most part the posters there are really helpful and knowledgeable. Some may be to-the-point but they get you the info. Just an FYI...
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seller Central is a great place to get eBay answers. Very knowledgable sellers. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: