eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why is my store suspended?!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mybeautystuff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Why is my store suspended?!? Reply with quote

http://mybeautystuff.ecrater.com/

Guys, please review my shop. Why is my shop suspended? It shows "no such product" for every items I view? Please admin, I'm just starting, please tell what term I have violated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Why is my store suspended?!? Reply with quote

mybeautystuff wrote:
http://mybeautystuff.ecrater.com/

Guys, please review my shop. Why is my shop suspended? It shows "no such product" for every items I view? Please admin, I'm just starting, please tell what term I have violated.

I looked at you store and there was nothing that appeared to violate eCrater TOS but, we're all shop owners here and we cannot see you product listings.

eCrater does not notify store owners when stores are suspended for violations of their terms.
They feel that it is up to the store owner to:

1. Identify the problem
2. Correct it
3. Contact eCrater when the problem has been fixed.

You may read the eCrater Terms at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

You can contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Good Luck resolving this problem.
ralph
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you selling that runs the risk of seizure by customs?

Are you selling items not approved by the FDA?
kjscreations

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were your titles & descriptions in english? Don't know since I can't see anything... just guessing
mybeautystuff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know the problem so I don't know as well obviously how to identify and fix the problem. ;( Also, a lot of sellers I see also sell the products I am selling. They have been probably suspended also before I see them if the problem is with the products I sell.

All my titles and descriptions are in English.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you go to one of your products (in the admin screen), copy and paste the description here so we can get a hint what might be the problem. If you believe another seller is selling the same product, put a link to that below your description.
handbagz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: suspended store Reply with quote

my store has been open for at least four years. Im a affiliate of jimmyjazz and stealdealz. I have not had any complaints. I asked about the api callback and my store is gone. I have edit all text and ecrater will not fix the problem or restore myu store. Tgey also will not reply. Which reminds me some one who is posting answers just might be the one who is getting the store suspended. Please take a closer look at mystore other than tittle there is no way for me to correct the store becase all products were removed. I hane at least one hundred items. Smile. My store did not get suspended ubtil i received a reply to a question posted in this forum
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: suspended store Reply with quote

handbagz wrote:
my store has been open for at least four years. Im a affiliate of jimmyjazz and stealdealz. I have not had any complaints. I asked about the api callback and my store is gone. I have edit all text and ecrater will not fix the problem or restore myu store. Tgey also will not reply. Which reminds me some one who is posting answers just might be the one who is getting the store suspended. Please take a closer look at mystore other than tittle there is no way for me to correct the store becase all products were removed. I hane at least one hundred items. Smile. My store did not get suspended ubtil i received a reply to a question posted in this forum

I assure you that I didn't report your store. My only intent was to help you with the Google problem and other questions you might have.

Yes, posting on the forum did draw attention to your store and someone else may have reported you.

Fix the Titles and Descriptions as I suggested and contact eCrater when it is done.

If the Products are actually gone from your Admin area, I don't know what else to tell you.

ralph
handbagz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: suspended store Reply with quote

thanks ralph i apologize if it seemed as you were suspect. Thank you for all your help. I finally was contacted by tracy and she wants scanned receipts. I dont have a scanner but wondered if i can take pictures of receipts and send. By no means am i aqussing you ralph. Thanks again
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: suspended store Reply with quote

handbagz wrote:
thanks ralph i apologize if it seemed as you were suspect. Thank you for all your help. I finally was contacted by tracy and she wants scanned receipts. I dont have a scanner but wondered if i can take pictures of receipts and send. By no means am i aqussing you ralph. Thanks again

Handbagz I think I may see your problem from reading your about and terms pages.

Your term factory variant is another term for replica which is against the terms of ecrater. You say you change the design in some way so you are not breaking copyright laws but you use the names of designers in your descriptions for comparison. That is not allowed.

If your items are not breaking copyright laws, your descriptions are. You may not use a copyrighted or trademarked name to sell an item that was not made by that company. To say this bag is similar to a chanel is not allowed.

Also you have your info pages written like you custom make each and every handbag as ordered. Maybe there is a confusion about selling bulk orders for resellers and selling one bag to one buyer.
handbagz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: suspension Reply with quote

that was great im on it. I cant see descriptions from my phone. Im on it thanks.
handbagz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: suspended store Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat wrote:
handbagz wrote:

Handbagz I think I may see your problem from reading your about and terms pages.

Your term factory variant is another term for replica which is against the terms of ecrater. You say you change the design in some way so you are not breaking copyright laws but you use the names of designers in your descriptions for comparison. That is not allowed.

If your items are not breaking copyright laws, your descriptions are. You may not use a copyrighted or trademarked name to sell an item that was not made by that company. To say this bag is similar to a chanel is not allowed.

Also you have your info pages written like you custom make each and every handbag as ordered. Maybe there is a confusion about selling bulk orders for resellers and selling one bag to one buyer.

Ok so I have went in and change the verbage and I want to sell items. How do I get my store un suspended
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When orders are placed the product is made (produced). The Handbag Hut does not and is not representing, affiliated with, associated with, or sponsored by, any mentioned name brands or their copyrighted products.

You can't get your store un-suspended because you are selling illegally made copyrigthed items.
handbagz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
Quote:
When orders are placed the product is made (produced). The Handbag Hut does not and is not representing, affiliated with, associated with, or sponsored by, any mentioned name brands or their copyrighted products.

You can't get your store un-suspended because you are selling illegally made copyrigthed items.

This has been removed
So I should just delete the store and start over
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

handbagz wrote:
This has been removed
So I should just delete the store and start over

Just because you removed the words don't make what you are doing legal.

If you open a new store you might end up banned forever.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: