eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Prodeco Storm Electric Bike Now Features SRAM Disk Brakes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAebikes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Prodeco Storm Electric Bike Now Features SRAM Disk Brakes Reply with quote

Very Happy The 2013 Storm may be the best looking ebike yet!
I've been giving demo rides on my sample ebike and it makes everyone smile. I would like feedback on my website. A 500 watt Direct Drive high version is available.

http://www.usaebikes.com

The Storm is designed to be versatile, lightweight, portable and handle the rigors of daily abuse. The Storm is one of the most stunning electric bicycles ever seen in the ebike market. From the coarse titanium flake finish to the sand blasted black components, the look is unique to all others. Considered a Mountain style bike but with the benefit of a Power on Demand throttle electric system, she is at home on the trails or running around town. Built in the USA, ease of service, quick disconnects, 2000 charge cycle li-ion battery and a 2 year warranty throughout offers problem free riding. SUVs are no longer necessary to transport your bike, this beauty folds and only weight 46 lbs. Built to last with alloys, stainless steels and rust resistant components. Arriving fully assembled with only one stem bolt needing to be tightened, you will be up and riding in minutes.

Last edited by USAebikes on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
USAebikes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Commute on $.10 per day Reply with quote

I've been riding my Prodeco Storm electric bike to work each day this week. It handles very well, bumps and sidewalk edges don't phase it and the disk brakes are a dream. I use about half power assist and half leg power and feel invigorated. Coral Springs police sets up portable radar information monitors on the streets I commute. I clocked myself at 18 MPH with a fresh battery charge. If you already own a bike we you can get an electric wheel kit with battery, motor, wheels, throttle and controller for less than 1/2 the money than quality Swiss made electrical bicycle kits, and our kits come with tires. Shipping from the factory is only $29.00 the complete kits comes in 20 inch and 26 inch wheel sizes, black or silver spokes. Of course the best component is the Lithium Ion battery, good for 2000 charge cycles.

www.USAebikes.ecrater.com
USAebikes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Phantom X High Power Electric Bike Specs Reply with quote

The 2013 Phantom X2 has been the most reliable and popular Prodeco electric Bike this year! The 500 watt motor has been improved, the case is smaller and the wires have been rerouted behind the frame for greater protection from damage. The 2013 Phantom X2 has had great reviews and is perfect for hilly areas or long distance riding.

http://www.usaebikes.com/products.html
[size=18]

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: New Model Prodeco Electric Bicycle with more Power Reply with quote

I've had a few sales on ecrater.com, not bad for a high ticket Item. If you type in Prodeco Storm in Google my forum message comes up on the first page! I talked to the Chief Sales Officer at Prodeco. They are building a bike for us here at Factory Direct Electric Bikes. I get quite a few call from my listings in Craigslist but I get more messages from ecrater. Should I put a link to my ecrater store or just to my web site?

Last edited by USAebikes on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Custom Made Electric Bicycle With More Power & Range Reply with quote

The Storm Hybrid is available in a limited edition, a preview of the Prodeco 2012 line of sport commuter electric bikes. It combines the upright comfort of the Genesis, the upgraded 250 watt brushless motor and an oversized vented saddle. The larger motor allows for 25 percent faster time to the top speed of 18 MPH and effortless hill climbing, while adding only 24 ounces to the bike frame. USAebikes are offering a free fender upgrade and an optional 24V 18 amp hour LiFePo 4 battery for a true 40 mile range and a rear safety light. Like all Prodoco bikes it is built in the USA, has easy of service quick disconnects, 2000 charge cycle Lithium Ion battery and a 2 year warranty throughout offers problem free riding. SUVs are no longer necessary to transport your bike, this beauty folds and only weight 47.5 lbs. Built to last with alloys, stainless steels and rust resistant components. Arriving fully assembled with only one stem bolt needing to be tightened, you will be up and riding in minutes.

Last edited by USAebikes on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: I have one Storm Hybrid left Reply with quote

I shipped three but one was returned because it was too tall for the buyers wife, he exchanged it for a Mariner. The bike was returned in perfect condition and has the upgraded 250 watt motor and extended battery.

More Phantom X bikes will be available in mid September.

http://www.USAebikes.com
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Prodeco Electric Bike Review Reply with quote

One of the EV (Electrica) Vehicle forum members has a accurate review of the Storm and Genesis models. I have one brand new Storm with the upgraded 250 Watt motor in stock. It can still be upgraded to the extended range 18 watt hour battery for a true 40 mile range. The Genesis and Mariner models are also in stock at the Prodeco factory.

The 18 amp battery is sold out, but we have 36 volt 16 AH batteries as an upgrade, available now.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30690

For more information on other models go to
Factory Direct Electric bikes
An authorized Prodeco dealer
www.USAebikes.com

[size=18]

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: 2011 model year closeout Reply with quote

The 2014 catalog is out, there will be 21 models next year. I can discount 2014 models of the Genesis, a few Storms and both the Mariners in silver and black. I must maintain the MSRP on my internet sites but you can call me at 954-778-1925 for current prices as I can pass along factory discounts. The bicycles Factory Direct Electric Bikes sold are holding up well and Prodeco Technologies is standing behind the electric bikes it sells.

Dan Chase

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: 2011 Phantom E electric bikes ARE available Reply with quote

The factory called me today they have four Phantom X electric bikes ready to ship. The battery is longer than the original catalog photos. Beat the price increase for 2012 models!
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Close out Pricing on 2011 models Reply with quote

http://www.usaebikes.com

Dan Chase 954-752-6477

Last edited by USAebikes on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Storm and the Stride share many features, such as 7 speed gears and disk brakes The Stride I have for sale is a folding bike, brushed aluminum color with a clear coat finish and the 250 watt motor. This Stride has an upgraded 9 amp hour battery. Currently the Prodeco factory is out of 250 watt motors and future Stride models will ship with a 6 amp hour battery with the larger battery as an option. The bike is ready to ship from the factory. Feel free to call me or email me if you have more questions, thanks for your interest. Here is the complete information

Stride
Frame: Folding Step 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Frame Finish: Brushed Aluminum w/ Clear Coat
Component Finish: Anodized and Sandblasted Silver
Forks: HL Aluminum Alloy w/ Pre-Load Adjust
Motor: Prodeco 250W Brushless Front Hub
Battery: 25.6V 9Ah LiFEPO4
Handlebar: Aluminum Cruiser
Stem: HL Adjustable Stem
Headset: Integated 44mm ID Cartridge Bearing -Alloy
Crankset: 44T x 3/32" w/ 170mm Forged Alloy Arms
Chain Guard: Aluminum Alloy Sandblasted
Chain: KMC X8.93 High Performance 1/2" x 3/32"
Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7 Speed
Cassette: Shimano HyperGlide HG41 11-28T
Front Brake: Promax 715 Disc Brake w/ 180mm SS Rotor
Rear Brake: Promax 715 Disc Brake w/ 180mm SS Rotor
Rims: 12G x 36H Triple Wall Alloy Deep Dish
Spokes: 18-8 Silver 12 Gauge Stainless Steel
Tires: Kenda Kontact 26" x 1.95"
Rear Hub: 135mm Aluminum 7 Speed Free Hub QR
Seatpost: Promax Aluminum 27.2 x 350
Saddle: Oversized Vented 10.5" x 9" Plush
Speed: 17 MPH
Distance: 15 - 25 miles
Powered: Thumb Throttle

USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Factory Direct Electric Bikes is having a weekend sale! Reply with quote

Factory Direct Electric Bikes is having a weekend sale!

$100 off 2011 brand new, direct from the factory Electric Bikes.

Genesis Prodeco's Best Seller Comfort Cruiser with Style
Power on demand offers you power to get to work with no pedaling effort to arrive fresh and then get your daily exercise by pedaling home.
Upright riding style, great for taller riders. Built with alloys and stainless steel components with Aircraft aluminum frame in Brushed Aluminum finish with/ Clear Coat Protection.

Sorry, this bike has sold!

Last edited by USAebikes on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: 36 volt 300 watt Prodeco Storm in stock Reply with quote

Prodeco electric bikes have been in short supply due to the high demand and battery supply problems at the factory. I do have one Storm in stock right now. Shipping takes 1-5 days, with much of the South and East, FedEx ground takes 2 days. Call me for the best price and free shipping to the continental USA. These are great bikes with a full 2 year warranty. I have sold over 30 bikes in the past 11 months.

http://www.USAebikes.com

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Phantom X High Power Electric Bike Available Reply with quote

I have a 2012 Phantom X flat black, 500 watt electric bicycle in stock. Free shipping in the continental USA.

"I've gone for over 100km (60 miles) since receiving my Phantom X at the end of Feb and what a pleasure it is. I ride it on trails, streets ...this bike goes nearly everywhere with no problem. The bike weighs ~55 lbs but it's not much of a problem to pedal it. I certainly wouldn't worry if i ran out of juice Smile The PX is the Hummer of ebikes, rugged, solid. I recommend to everyone interested in a ebike to get a Prodeco."
Gordon Armstrong
March 26 2012
USAebikes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: New Electric bike in stock, ready to ship Reply with quote

Mariner 7

Welcoming the newest and most improved addition to the Mariner family, the Mariner 7 offers riders more in terms of gears by adding a 7 speed cassette on the rear HUB and a powerful 300 watt motor. Coupled with the new beautiful pearly white color, the Mariner 7 is the marriage of performance and style at its best.

http://USAebikes.com

MSRP:

$1,199.00

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: