eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Prodeco Storm Electric Bike Now Features SRAM Disk Brakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: High Powered electric bikes on sale Reply with quote

USAebikes has four Prodeco Electric bikes on sale. Three are great for hilly areas as they have 500 watts of power. I have a NEW Phantom x2 in flat black with a larger battery for longer range. I have one Mariner 7 in white, great for the shorter rider. Call me at 954-778-1925 if you have questions, or to order the new Mariner 500 in blue.

www.USAebikes.com

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
USAebikes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Call me about sale prices on electric bikes Reply with quote

Save on factory sealed Prodeco folding Electric Bikes
Call for the best price, prices go up in 2014!
NO Sales Tax! (except Missouri residents)

2 ea Mariner 7 - $1299
1 ea Storm 300 $1099 Sold!
2 ea Stride folding easy entry frame - $1099
1 ea Genesis - $999
1 only Phantom X2 500 watt $1399 One more coming this week!
1 Stride R 300 watt non-folding white cruiser $1099

Includes FedEx Ground shipping to the continental USA

Call Dan Chase 1-954-778-1925 for credit card orders

http://www.USAebikes.ecrater.com for PayPal or Google Wallet

Other models and 500 watt bikes can be ordered for $200 off List, with 2 week lead time
Phantom X, Stride R, Stride 500, Genesis 500, Storm 500, Phantom Lxi

At Prodeco Technologies our philosophy is centered on providing our dealers and customers with the most superior service. We have developed breakthrough designs using innovative techniques and business strategies to produce affordable, comfortable, and quality consistent electric bicycles. Our goal is for the electric bicycle to become a household item in the USA. The number one step in doing so is educating the public. To do this we have provided the most technologically advanced electric bicycles that are both user friendly and environmentally safe. Electric bicycles do not pose a danger to the environment because they do not emit carbon dioxide.

We pride ourselves on using only the highest quality components to build our electric bicycles with dignity, integrity, and value. From the start, the pricing of the Prodeco Technologies line of electric bicycles has followed

Last edited by USAebikes on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Small business Saturday sale Reply with quote

Call Dan Chase at 954-778-1925 for $100 off 2014 Electric Bikes in stock.

This photo is the 2014 Outlaw SE a 750 watt 48 volt Prodeco Bicycle

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Great out of box experience with the Phantom X2 ebike Reply with quote

I delivered two Prodeco Phantom X2 electric bikes and an Outlaw SS this month and I would like to review them. The designed and built in the USA concept is really starting to pay off. The bikes are very impressive with quality components. They are packed extremely well and the brake and shift adjustments have improved. The saddles are comfortable, the bikes feel stable and very fast. The bikes look fantastic, sleek and rugged. The matte black Phantom Xli is a favorite of mine. It has the cool future look but is lighter and easy to fold and store. The white Mariner 7 speed is great for short riders who like to pedal with the motor. Riding an electric bike is fun! No worries about hills or headwinds and they allow you to get in shape without the sweat, because the breeze keeps you cool.

Delivery time is 1-5 days via FedEx ground. 2014 models are on sale!

[img]http://www.ecrater.com/p/17039609/outlaw-ss-28-mph-electric-bike[/img]

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Still 2012 Phantom X2's available SAVE $200 on this ebike Reply with quote

Email received this week from Gary P. in Georgia

The bike arrived in perfect condition this past Monday. I put it together in about a half an hour including the front wheel assy, seat and battery. The Phantom X2 bike rides and handles as a professional rider would want it to which is to say extremely well. The components are top quality in feel and appearance. I am able to maintain top speed of over 20 mph through hill and dale as the 500W motor and battery combo is a powerful package. I will recommend this bike to everyone that I meet. Your service Daniel was excellent and the shipping was quick with you sending it out the very next morning after final payment the previous afternoon. Thanks again for a wonderful buying experience.

http://USAebikes.com

USAebikes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: All Prodeco models are available now Reply with quote

ALL Prodeco technologies Ebikes are ready for delivery or pickup.

I sold two bikes today, a Stride 250 with easy entry frame and a Phantom X Li. When I went to the factory in Pompano Beach I saw a whole lot of completed electric bicycles, With the new automated wheel building machines the factory really increased production.

http://USAebikes.com

Factory Direct Electric Bikes is now on Angie's list

2102 STORM 300 WATT IS A BEST BUY!

Aggressive, edgy and attractive, the Storm 300 features a pewter metallic finish. Its free spinning 300 watt motor, which delivers 500 watts at peak, is the perfect blend of efficiency and power, ensuring that your ride is long lasting and effortless. The 36-volt 9 amp, high-capacity advanced lithium ion battery (LiFePO4) provides distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge. Just twist the throttle to activate the
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: New Mariner LD electric bike or ebike Reply with quote

We have a new Mariner Sport model with a long distance battery, up to 40 miles on one charge, the price is $1099 but please contact me for a discount.

USAebikes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Outlaw EX Customer Review Reply with quote

This is the 10th Prodeco Outlaw I've sold in 2013. The reviews have been great, let me quote one I got today:

Thanks Dan,

The Outlaw arrived in perfect condition and performed remarkably well. What a fantastic bike. I'm thrilled. Being on oxygen I have a difficult time walking up grades so I didn't get around much without driving. This bike not only got me around but with my oxygen, I was able to peddle and get exercise on this beautiful day. I felt rejuvenated. I truly feel you should go after the handicapped / geriatric market too. It was thrilling.
And yes, I am interested in the Mariner bag and the 2-handlebar bags. Also I appreciate your fantastic communication and customer service you've given me. I will highly recommend you in the future.

Thanks,
Wayne

PS I can demo bikes in St Louis MO, we have a sales rep in Arizona and Southern California. Phoenix and Palm Springs areas. We also have a 3 day return policy. Questions, call me, Dan Chase 954-778-1925. I always give discounts for ecrater.com customers.

Last edited by USAebikes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: We have a new powerful beach cruiser called the Oasis Reply with quote

The brand new Prodecotech Oasis Beach Cruiser E-Bike is set out to be hottest bike on the boardwalk! The frame is coated with a STUNNING lime green metallic paint which looks great in the sun. The rear wheel is powered by a beefy 750 Watt Direct Drive motor which provides ample power for quick acceleration.V=The long awaited Oasis Beach Cruiser E-bike is now available and set to make waves! The USA built Oasis is an industry changer with ProdecoTech’s 48V 750W HT Motor and High Capacity 51.2V 12Ah Li-ion Battery for a low “Street Price” of $1799. The array of components and features are the “who’s who” of the bike industry. Only the highest quality components were utilized such as Avid’s DB Hydraulic Disc Brakes and SRAM’s X7 Drive Train. Production is at ProdecoTech’s USA main facility, the largest E-bike production factory in North America. The Ultimate Cruiser, the OASIS offers riders a fun and relaxed and way to travel with tons of muscle behind the “Power On Demand” throttle. Just twist and go. The long frame, swept back high mount handlebar and 2” thick GEL saddle offers unparalleled comfort. An “Industry Best” 2 Year front to back parts warranty with no pro-rating comes standard. This is a big bike at 72” long but will adjust to accommodate riders from 5’7” and up. The OASIS is the Beach Cruiser E-bike everyone has been waiting for.

* Prices may vary in Hawaii, Alaska, and Internationally due to increased shipping costs.

Last edited by USAebikes on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
USAebikes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Prodeco Strides, How are they different? Reply with quote

The Stride line have comfortable seats, an upright riding position with swept back handlebars. The folding Stride is 46 lbs and with the 250 watt front wheel motor is the most bike like ride because of the free wheel on the geared motor offers no resistance when power is not used. The Stride R is a little more powerful but also free wheels due to the 300 watt geared rear motor.

The Stride 500 models have direct drive, more powerful and faster up to 20 mph vs 17-18 under power. They have larger batteries that bring the weight up to 55 lbs with the battery. The Stride with 6 AH will go about 18-22 miles, the Stride R and Black Stride 500 go about 22-30 miles. The white Stride 500 has the 12 amp hour battery goes 26-36 miles. If you have long or steep hills the 500 watt White Stride would be a good buy with the larger battery and more power.

The Stride frames are 17 inches from the high point of the frame to the crank shaft, 2 inches shorter than the Storm, Phantom or Genesis. The all models above have 1/2 twist throttles vs the Titanio which uses a pedal sensor.

USAebikes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Outlaw SS, Prodecotech's 28 mph ebike or electric bicycle Reply with quote

Now in stock, call me at 954-778-1925. These bikes sell out in a few days so call now!

This Candy Orange Metallic version of the hot new Outlaw Series carries a top speed of 28 mph, which is guaranteed to take your riding experience beyond the wildest of e-bike imaginations. Equipped with a 750-watt, rear direct-drive hub motor, which delivers 1200 watts at peak, and a range of up to 20 miles per charge, the racy Outlaw SS features a double-crown magnesium suspension fork and SRAM 8-speed X9/XO drive train along with high-powered Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes and Avid 200mm HS1 rotors. Brakes of this caliber are highly rare on any electric bike, much less one that retails at this price level. The rigid frame of aircraft-grade aluminum is well suited for more aggressive riders, and the leather grips and Gyes leather saddle provide outstanding comfort. What’s more, the Outlaw SS includes frame mounts for water bottles and fenders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: