eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to find an order - or seller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cornercache

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: How to find an order - or seller Reply with quote

I ordered an a few things recently, and just got a request for feedback. I never got the items. How do I check order status, or locate the seller to contact them? I can't find anywhere on the site to do either one.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first line of the feedback request email should have the seller's store name.
Their store URL would be www.store name here.ecrater.com

You can then check their contact page or use the ask seller a question link, found on each product page, to contact them.

Hope this helps.
ralph
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for actually asking about this instead of finding any seller selling what you ordered and then writing to them to ask where your stuff is. This has happened to me twice recently. Both times they had bought from a different buyer, but because I had the item in stock, I got the nasty 'where's my stuff' email.

Any time you buy something on line, keep ALL emails relating to the purchase, including your PP or GCO receipt. All those emails gives you all the info you need when contacting your seller.

Tell them your name, the order number, the date purchased, what you purchased and how you paid. This will speed things up immensely. Nothing more frustrating than a 'wheres my stuff email', that has no info in it to even start trying to figure out where the stuff might be.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: How to find an order - or seller Reply with quote

cornercache wrote:
I ordered an a few things recently, and just got a request for feedback. I never got the items. How do I check order status, or locate the seller to contact them? I can't find anywhere on the site to do either one.

the site does not track your buying habits. Since buyers do not registers (only stores are suppose to register) there is no way for the site to track your purchases that you can look up.

You can use the contact form at www.ecrater.com in the lower right corner click on CONTACT be sure to include the email address you used on the order, and any other information you have. Then they can try to help out. If you paid using google it's more difficult becuase google don't share well, lol.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since buyers do not registers (only stores are suppose to register) there is no way for the site to track your purchases that you can look up

Precisely why you need to keep all those emails you may have gotten about the sale, so you have some reference as to when and what and where you bought. I'm always surprised when I hear that people have deleted emails after purchasing something before the article arrives. I never delete any of them from any company until I have my stuff.
tarasouth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: How to find an order - or seller Reply with quote

cornercache wrote:

Check your Google Checkout account or Paypal (whichever way you placed your order) the information should be there. Hope this helps!
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: How to find an order - or seller Reply with quote

tarasouth wrote:
cornercache wrote:

Check your Google Checkout account or Paypal (whichever way you placed your order) the information should be there. Hope this helps!

This may or my not be true.
IF you buy from my stores it wouldn't show you which store. I have too many online stores and only one PayPal account and few different Google Accounts (one per venue)
so there is no way for me to put the store names on them. I have my registered business name on them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: