eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Auctionbytes: eCrater Shares Google Ad Revenue w/ Merchants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilbere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Auctionbytes: eCrater Shares Google Ad Revenue w/ Merchants Reply with quote

Article by Ina Steiner
AuctionBytes.com
June 21, 2011

"Many marketplaces run advertisements on their websites, so it is not surprising eCrater has decided to add Google AdSense ads to its website. But it is doing things differently by allowing merchants to share in the ad revenue. ..."

Link to full article: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y11/m06/i21/s02
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wilbere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More news on eCRATER's new Adsense program for sellers in this article on Pheebay.com: "eCrater Store Sellers Can Now Earn Adsense Revenue"

"eCrater, the free online store and sales marketplace for sellers, has announced that active sellers now have the opportunity to monetize the traffic visiting their stores by displaying ads on their store product pages...."

Link to the full article: http://www.pheebay.com/?ecrater-store-sellers-can-now-earn-adsense-revenue-810.html
gigatech

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good idea from EC generating revenue for both EC and sellers. I submitted my application. I hope I can easily control who's ad to display or not to display.
grabanotherdeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up too, but can't figure out where to put the HTML for the ad code??? Any help appreciated! Wink
sideinc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, signed up ad sense, granted to use it, but don't know how to use it on ecrater
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your admin area and under more options you will see the Google adsense spot. Click there and it will help you out. If you have an adsense account you will want to use that account number. NO html is needed as you can't use html anywhere on ecrater. Once you are signed up google and ecrater will start running ads. You personally don't have to do anything other than sign up and be approved.

Generally they run ads that have to do with what you are selling or general type ads. Since I deal with sewing, on my blog I get ads for things like sewing machines which are nice money makers when someone clicks on them.
sideinc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Done that Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore

Done as per your instruction, account number is matching with google adsense account detail. But ads is not getting displayed when I check the url.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Done that Reply with quote

sideinc wrote:
MoonwishesStore

Done as per your instruction, account number is matching with google adsense account detail. But ads is not getting displayed when I check the url.

some of the product listings I looked at ... your images are smaller then required. tHEY HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 250 pixels
wilbere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked on a few random items and see the AdSense ads on your listings, Sideinc. They are down at the bottom. Here's one, for example: http://sideinc.ecrater.com/p/11234444/the-official-sat-study-guide

Do you see the ads?
sideinc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I saw it now. Thanks for helping out, I will try to covert all images to 250 pixel now
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilbere wrote:
I clicked on a few random items and see the AdSense ads on your listings, Sideinc. They are down at the bottom. Here's one, for example: http://sideinc.ecrater.com/p/11234444/the-official-sat-study-guide

Do you see the ads?

that ad could very well be due to the fact the image is not the proper size.
see the FAQ section of this forum look for the topic on google ad sense
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the image is too small, you get 2 ads, one above and one below the Other Products from the Seller section. The Google AdSense is just one at the bottom.

Sideinc, you have both kinds, so some of your photos are too small. Look for the ones with 2 ads at the bottom and enlarge the photos on those. Then you should just have the Adsense one at the bottom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: