eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended Store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
desiree

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Suspended Store Reply with quote

What if the used Coach handbags don't have receipts? How do I convince ecrater they are real?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Suspended Store Reply with quote

desiree wrote:
What if the used Coach handbags don't have receipts? How do I convince ecrater they are real?

Since your store is suspended I can't see what you have there but I've seen people selling brand new designer stuff claiming it was used. Some of it still had the tags hanging off it.

Since anyone with recent NWT authentic designer bags will have the sales receipts and not pass them off as used, it makes it very obvious that the "used" bags in those stores are fakes.

There was a time, when sites were more lax about fakes, that you could sell used designer stuff without proof it was authentic. Those times have changed. I still have a couple of designer bags in my personal collection that I can't sell because I can't prove their authenticity. They are vintage bags and were gifts back before the internet and I never considered selling them even though I never carried most of them. I tossed all the paperwork that comes with them and so I am stuck with them.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: