eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

paypal Withdrawal Limit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinkimjy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: paypal Withdrawal Limit Reply with quote

hello:
maximum amount of money I can withdraw each month from my PayPal account is $500 , i try to lift this limit and withdraw unlimited funds to my bank. i try to enter my SSN, but paypal system show "We are unable to verify your social security number. Please check that you entered the number correctly and resubmit"

I enter the right No. have everone done this step success before?
Buytime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have set up 3 Paypal accounts doing what you did without a single problem.
You might want to contact Paypal.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
dahawaiiankinestore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO - you might want to open a GC account and get your money out of PP as quick as you can.

They can lock your account and take your money with no warning whatsoever and they are not subject to banking laws.

What you described would be a little to fishy for me.

I read somewhere that they keep 10% of their accounts locked bec they collect interest on those "frozen" amounts - don't know if it's true or not BUT being an eBay company I wouldn't doubt it.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal has lots of rules
1 of them is a person is only allowed to have ONE business account. If they discover you have more - which many sellers do - they screw with your accounts.
I know it happened to me.
At one time I actually had someoen else doing all my womens clothing listing. So that meant it had to have it's own paypal account, own stores, etc. Well when our partnership ended, I didn't want to close the account because I would lose the information that I might need if audited by the IRS so I have to have it for at least 7 years.
Anyways, PayPal some how discovered this account of mine that I had not touched in over 2 years and suddenly my Mens PP account had all kinds of stuff happening.
After several phone calls turned out the problem was that I had more then one business paypal account. It took about 2 months for me to finally get a paypal employee with some sense to realize the problem.
Changed that accoutn over to a personal account and all has been fine since.

Call them! And if that don't work, CALL THEM again and again and again - sooner or later you might get someone with a brain!
shoppingregion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Paypal $500.00 withdraw limit Reply with quote

There are three ways to get rid of the limit. You have to apply atleast any two of them.

1. Enter your SSN. They will verify.

2. Enter your bank account information. Both route number and account number. Then they will ask you to login into your bank account using paypal secured connection. They wanna make sure that account belongs to you.

3. Verification of your credit card. If you agree then paypal will charge you $1.95 (Refundable). Then check your credit card transaction report. You'll see this $1.95 paypal transaction with 4 digit verification code. Login into your paypal account, and enter your verification code.

If you can complete successfully any two of above verification processes, you are free to withdraw any amount.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of principle I remove my money as soon as it gets close to a $100. Always have and now that I no longer deal with the bay, I do it even more frequently.

I don't like dealing with them. I have never been grilled by the FBI but trying to resolve a problem via phone or get an answer to a question reminds me of the interrogations I see on FBI dramas. Moreover they never answer emails.

I'm all for Google.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: