eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store has been suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowcostcoingradingservice

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: My store has been suspended Reply with quote

My store is suspended and wasn't informed why. I thought it was odd I didn't have any sales for 3 days. I haven't listed anything against Ecrater policy so I don't know what it could be.

Does anybody know?

LowCostStore
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because your store front only shows categories, and the remainder of the items have been hidden, it would be hard for us to tell.

I can get a rough/limited idea of what you have, by searching Google and looking at the cached pages, but that is really incomplete.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: My store has been suspended Reply with quote

lowcostcoingradingservice wrote:
My store is suspended and wasn't informed why. I thought it was odd I didn't have any sales for 3 days. I haven't listed anything against Ecrater policy so I don't know what it could be.

Does anybody know?

LowCostStore

From your "Terms" page:
Quote:
We are NOT responsible for lost or damaged items without insurance. If you did not pay extra for insurance for items delivered USPS, then we are not responsible for those items that are lost or damaged in the Postal Service.

This may or may not be true But, there is no way to charge for insurance after the sale.

Quote:
What is the return policy?
These are closeout and liquidation surplus items and because of that, all SALES ARE FINAL! No exceptions! No returns, no exchanges. You refuse the order, you lose the order.

Please Note: There may be times in order to waive long delays in shipment that we may ship a similar substitution of the item which may be more expensive or a different color for the same price if the item you ordered is currently on backorder for a short period of time.

These two statements are inconsistent. You can't substitute a purchase and expect the customer to be happy with your No Return Policy.

Further, all products must be in stock and for sale.
Product listings that are not available is against eCrater TOS.
According to your feedback products are out of stock more than a few times.
http://lowcostcoingradingservice.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=7903
eCrater may have received complaints from one of your customers and they suspended your shop.

There may be other problems that sellers in the Community can't see because we can't see your product pages.

eCrater does not notify store owners when stores are suspended for violations of their terms.
They feel that it is up to the store owner to:

1. Identify the problem
2. Correct it
3. Contact eCrater when the problem has been fixed.

You may read the eCrater Terms at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

You can contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Good Luck resolving this problem.
ralph
zickit

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guessing here -- Did you know that the Red Hat Society is very protective over who and how they name is used? Could it be that you did not have licensed products in that category?

Other then that ... all I can say is read the terms of the site and if you still have no idea .. contact ecrater and see what they tell you.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have the most hostile terms I've ever read on line and I have read some doozies.

1. you reserve the right to substitute a product but do not allow any returns.

2. if you deem a buyer to be predatory, you will cancel the order. How can you know or even guess that a buyer is predatory?

3. you expect people to pay extra for insurance when there is no way for them to do that.

That said, while it would keep me from buying from you, I don't think those were the reasons you were suspended. I'd look at the copyright infringement aspect.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: