eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store looks to be suspended as well

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KibandiFilms

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: My store looks to be suspended as well Reply with quote

Hi,

Please help. I went to go log in today and see I have no items up. Please help. I have spent a ton of time listing these items and have no idea what is going on. I sell toys, action figures...things like that. Nothing prohibited from the terms of service. It says this Feed's processing status: internal_error. But it says my account is active. Yet it wont show any of my items in searching for them...but thay are in my products. Please help asap. Thanks, Chris

http://KibandiFilms.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see anything obvious. About 9 days ago, a cached page at Google [1] said this about your feedback "Feedback: 81.86%, 62 sales". But now, when I look at your feedback [2], it seems to be better (95.44%), so I'm not sure what is happening there.

[1] http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UO7YCt_DsBwJ:kibandifilms.ecrater.com/p/11196360/dc-comics-wonder-woman-uncommon+site:kibandifilms.ecrater.com&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com
[2] http://kibandifilms.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=195770
KibandiFilms

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I had a dumb buyer buy an item then hours later left a negative that stated and I quote "WEBSITE TO CONFUSE". I contacted ecrater and they agreed and removed it the next day. But once again it is strange. When I log in to my account, it still says active...still shows all my products...but nothing shows for buyers. I dont understand.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your home page you say you sell replicas. That is a red flag for selling fakes and counterfeits of trademarked/copyrighted items. That is against the rules. If you mean something else, change your wording and apply to admin for reinstatement. If you have replicas listed, remove them or you will never get your store back.

I can't see anything but your home page so that is my best guess. It could be something totally different.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have more than one store and one of them get suspended, ALL your stores get suspend (or should).
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: