eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Myspace Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alltreasures

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Myspace Questions Reply with quote

I have been trying to set up a myspace, and I have the basics done. When I try to add a theme from slide. com it says it worked on slide, doesn't show up on my pages. I want it to take the place of my one picture on my home page. I have tried deleting the picture, or adding it, but nothing seems to work. I have the same problem when I add background from another site. What am I doing wrong, or am I not supposed to see the changes??

Also I tried to add my ad to the other ecrater myspace's, but it said I would have to be their friends. So do I invite all as friends, before I can add an ad in comments??

Anyway when I get it all corrected I will list it in the myspace spot so everyone can add their ad.
ljstores

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem and I had to uninstall and reinstall flashplayer

Can you give me the url so we can see if it works in another browser?

LJ
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
alltreasures

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: My Space Questions Reply with quote

Thanks, I went into it with the url and the pictures were there, I guess you can't see them if you go in another way. anyway its fixed, now I'm trying to delete a picture that I put in the wrong spot twice. The url is myspace.com//alltreasures, hope that works.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Myspace Questions Reply with quote

alltreasures wrote:
When I try to add a theme from slide. com it says it worked on slide, doesn't show up on my pages. I want it to take the place of my one picture on my home page.

Do you mean the picture in the upper left corner? I don't think there's any way to do that. You have to get the code from Slide.com and then put it in your profile. Be sure to choose the code that's specifically for MySpace too..
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Myspace Questions Reply with quote

alltreasures wrote:
Also I tried to add my ad to the other ecrater myspace's, but it said I would have to be their friends. So do I invite all as friends, before I can add an ad in comments??

Yep, you have to click that "add to friends" link and then they'll get the request and decide whether or not to add you. After you're added you can then ad comments to their page.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: