eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help: how to find the suppliers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinkimjy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Help: how to find the suppliers? Reply with quote

hello:
I am going to open a store, now i want to do is going to purchase some stocks. I am very interested in brandname product. but no ideal how to get stock, anyone have idea how to get the 100% authentic brandname products? there are a lot of fake items in the market. I just want 100% authentic. sellers of ecrater. how do u find the suppliers? can u share your experience with me, thank u so much!
BulkWholesale4U

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sell small bulk lots right here on ecrater.com
Check us out at www.BulkWholesale4U.com

We have a bunch more merchandise to get listed. It just takes so much time! lol. Laughing

If you can be a little more specific about what type of items you are looking to sell that would help.

Finding suppliers is not an easy job. We spend years hunting for suppliers. In that time we also realized that many sellers can not or simply do not want to by semi truck loads at a time. So that is what we do. We buy the pallets and truck loads and break them down to a more "normal" size for smaller sellers. We sell to folks with brick and mortar stores as well as online.
The nice thing about our lots is more of them are one of a kind - you won't have 100's of other sellers selling the same item.
Take a look at the few items we currently have listed. Then do a search on the net and you will see very very few if anyone else selling that item.

We group like items together making it easier for the seller. It's a whole lot easy to list 5 items that are exactly the same except for size - then it is if you have 5 totally different items to list. Basically, it takes you 1/5 the amount of time to list them - whether you sell here, on ebay, or any place else. Because all you have to do is copy and paste and change the size and measurements.

You will find most sellers won't give away information as to WHO they buy from. #1 it took them years to find that supplier. #2 they don't want more competition.

OH, one piece of free advise - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY buying ebooks or wholesale list of suppliers. They simply are not worth the money. We have spend hundreds of dollars when we first started out on this type of stuff. Everything on those list can be found for free searching the net - which means that thousands of other sellers are already selling that stuff.

Best of luck to you!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto, to everything posted above. It's not easy and it takes alot of time. Best of luck to you Wink

Here is one I will offer - its called Boutique Bargains. It's a paid membership but so worth it. It's how I buy some of the inventory for my clothing store.

Boutique Bargains Resource Hunter

When I started selling years ago there was a clearance center here in town and I would go in there and stock up name brand clothing. They offered 10% to seniors so my Mom would go with me and I could use that extra 10% off.

Be creative and keep your eyes open!
watercolor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another site that had a lot of useful info was http://theclothingbroker.com.
When I was looking for suppliers for children's clothing, I did a lot of searching an it was tough. Many people won't give you info on how the business works. I learned bits and pieces everywhere. This site is pretty informative, I think.

Anyway, good luck!

Leslie

http://www.watercolor.ecrater.com
http://www.sweetoutfit.ecrater.com
neo-image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I sell brand name health and beauty, cosmetics. Please go to visit:

http://neo-image.ecrater.com/

Thanks Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: