eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

quora.com Is ecrater safe to use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:04 pm    Post subject: quora.com Is ecrater safe to use Reply with quote

I just saw this when I put Ecrater in the Google search box:
Under the topic PEOPLE ALSO ASK there was this question - Is ecrater safe to use?
When I clicked on the link it took me to

https://www.quora.com/Is-Ecrater-com-considered-a-safe-site

I thought I would add to the 3 and 5 year old comments there so you will see me cheerleading for Ecrater. I hate to see negative comments although I know some sellers deserve them but buyers are starting to shop all over the place and they need to see that we are a really good site to shop on.

I think you can click on the UPVOTE at the top of the comment it will move my comment up to the top. And if you have a google ID you can comment if you like. Hopefully we will get some good comments for Ecrater.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody time ago found something similar in other site. I just forget.

I believe the best way to "kill" or neutralize those comments is "flood" Google and other search engines explaining what/how works eCrater.

I did not have much time like before, but all of us just can try writing or whatever about eCrater in our different promo sites (Blogger, Facebook, Youtube, etc.).

Also we need eCrater support to take some active action. There is a lot of sellers just opening here a store following a "gold fever" and then forgetting the site. A lot of ignorance to compare any "alternative to eBay" to eBay.

Does somebody know if eCrater implemented the no-activity suspension?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that the Ecrater team were planning on contacting old accounts through email. If they did not respond then the account would be deleted. I looked around today at some of the listings to see if I could see any old listings from years ago like I was seeing before and did not find any.
So hopefully this issue is being worked on.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:45 am    Post subject: no activity Reply with quote

As I was looking at older sites I noticed that there is a notice now for stores that have not updated. It helps but I would love to see their listings be hidden.

*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have been doing the notice about stores not being updated for a while now.

I think one of the best ways to shed the light on people is when ecommercebytes has their yearly best site survey. We need more eCRATER sellers, telling what a good site it is to sell on. Some disgruntled sellers will get on and dissed the site terribly and what people don't understand, is that while I usually can recognize the person as they write the same way as they did in the forum, they come here with a chip on their shoulder and hang on tight to that chip and will never admit that a large part of their problem is not being willing to let go of the bad feelings and do things in a different way. Like the ones that come in with 4-5 word titles and then repeat the title for the description and then if we tell them that they need to expand the description they tell us basically that we don't know what we are talking about and that they know what they are doing. Yet they make no sales. But they use that survey to rake eCRATER over the coals. So we need lots of the ecrater sellers bombard the survey with lots of positive information.

Those other sites, I wouldn't even know how to find them, but if I bump into one I leave a positive comment.

I use Facebook and it seemed like the longest time I was barely over 200 likes and then it seems this past year I ended up well over 300 so that is growing as well and a good thing for eCRATER and my store.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time ago, I believe that eCrater needed to be harder with the "forgotten" stores.

In Webstore.com, they are extreme. If you do not log in in 2 weeks. You receive an email then after other 2 weeks they just froze your items. Then you need to manually active and wait their confirmation.

My recommendation, eCrater needs to start sending reminder after 1 month then after the 6 months send the store to hold. An re-activation two steps like Webstore.com.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Long time ago, I believe that eCrater needed to be harder with the "forgotten" stores.

In Webstore.com, they are extreme. If you do not log in in 2 weeks. You receive an email then after other 2 weeks they just froze your items. Then you need to manually active and wait their confirmation.

My recommendation, eCrater needs to start sending reminder after 1 month then after the 6 months send the store to hold. An re-activation two steps like Webstore.com.

I would agree with that for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: