eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

why my store is still suspended ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmaross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: why my store is still suspended ? Reply with quote

http://emmaross.ecrater.com/
that is my store.I communicate with tracy several times and they said my items are suspected counterfeit designer or
brand name products and/or for trademark/copyright infringement.
I am trying many time to fix all the problems.but it is still suspend.it seems I do not violate any terms.here is the effort I have tried.
1 I am a distributor of mascot costume.but i do not selling brand name characters.
2 I print my own name" emmaross" on each item image to avoid pictures to be stealed or copied.
3. in the"EDIT product"page, I wirte the Qty " 10"
4 each item has different discription in content .

who will help me check my store and tell me what is the problem?
Thank you very much in advance my dear!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any costumes that are cartoon characters that are not your original designs but ones that are shown on tv that could cause your shop to be suspended. We can't tell. From your front page they look ok so I don't know why. I do know that once you fix your shop, it takes a few days before you are reinstated. So if it has been a few days, just be patient.
emmaross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: store restore Reply with quote

Thanks for your kindly reply. Smile

whEN I search the item in ecrater home page,I found there are a few supplier selling the same products as me.and some supplier is also from china,we are distributors from the same chinese factory.From the item photo I can distinguish it.but why they can sell,I cannot?

Big problems.I study this questions for a whole afternoon.
Thank you very much. Wink

lastade-designs wrote:
If you have any costumes that are cartoon characters that are not your original designs but ones that are shown on tv that could cause your shop to be suspended. We can't tell. From your front page they look ok so I don't know why. I do know that once you fix your shop, it takes a few days before you are reinstated. So if it has been a few days, just be patient.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
whEN I search the item in ecrater home page,I found there are a few supplier selling the same products as me.and some supplier is also from china,we are distributors from the same chinese factory

Perhaps they just have not yet been caught and suspended. Just because a factory in China makes these costumes, doesn't mean they have the legal right to use some of the images that they might be using--that is what pirating is all about.

I think that you need to continue to communicate with Tracy as we are sellers ourselves and can not see your store or answer your questions as to what is wrong.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have permission from the company whose products you sell to sell their products?

Some companies will require you to be an authorized distributer even if their name is not world renowned.

Just because you watermark your photos with your name does not make them yours unless you personally took the photos.

I'm not accusing you of any of these things just pointing out what the holdup may be and also why you may have been singled out.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: