eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How can you find out why you are suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfumes4Less

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: How can you find out why you are suspended? Reply with quote

We had a store that we have spent considerable time updating in recent days but it still seems to be suspended?I`ve written Ecrater but not heard back as of this message.

Can someone tell me how one finds out why a store is suspended and specifically what needs to take place to fix this?

Kent
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: How can you find out why you are suspended? Reply with quote

Perfumes4Less wrote:
Can someone tell me how one finds out why a store is suspended and specifically what needs to take place to fix this?

Did you read the sticky at the top of this forum that says "Please read this topic first" or any of the threads?

Did you read (or re-read) eCrater's terms of use?

Suspensions occur b/c of violation(s) of the terms. You fix it by fixing the violation(s) and applying for re-instatement. We fellow sellers can't see your products, so we can't see possible violations...but it might have something to do with the "designer" issue (or not).
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of those designer companies are pretty vicious about their products. I know Chanel is one (don't know if you even had any Chanel or not) and I'm sure there are more, although I'm not savvy enough to know which companies are the worst. It could be that you need to send in invoices from your vendors to prove that you have authentic licensed products. Note - I said "could be"--we're all just throwing out ideas based on what has happened to others in the past.

Sorry!
Becky
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess would be the designer fragance issue also. I don't know if you are drop shipping or have the fragrances in stock but many distributors who swear their products are authentic are actually selling copies.

The other issue might be using stock photos without the permission of the companies who own the photos.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: