eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

PayPal - Transfer money to accounts outside USA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: PayPal - Transfer money to accounts outside USA Reply with quote

I need to transfer money out of my PayPal account but I dont live in the USA. And the system tells me that I cannot withdraw money. What am I supposed to do? How can I get my money out of PayPal?
Dizzy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email or phone Paypal and ask them how to do it?

Gotta ask, don't get offended, but is it legal to sell what you're selling in the U.S.?
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Yes it is just as legal as any other online Pharmacy Reply with quote

Yes it is just as legal as any other online Pharmacy
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Bt the way... Reply with quote

I am not just selling into the USA. I will sell to any country/person that wants to purchase.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: PayPal - Transfer money to accounts outside USA Reply with quote

dizzy-prices wrote:
I need to transfer money out of my PayPal account but I dont live in the USA. And the system tells me that I cannot withdraw money. What am I supposed to do? How can I get my money out of PayPal?

Maybe it's the amount of money you want to withdraw that's the problem? I think there are limits unless you have a Business or Premier account.

I would check with PayPal support.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following up on your statement that you are a pharmacy, do you have a license? These medicines are approved by the FDA by PRESCRIPTION ONLY (that's what 'rx' means).

http://www.bms.com/cgi-bin/anybin.pl?sql=select+PPI+from+TB_PRODUCT_PPI+where+PPI_SEQ=94&key=PPI

It's illegal to sell prescription drugs, online or offline, without a valid prescription.

http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/faqs.html#faqs1
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Repsectfully Reply with quote

I think you are a little hung up by the workings of the FDA and other US authorities. I don't plan on doing anything in America and frankly why would I with all the BS that the rest of the world puts up with. I am not American, I don;t live in America, I don;t do business in America and I don't have to comply with or even acknowledge US regulations.

Another things is that the US doesn't own the internet. If I was planning on doing any business in the US I will comply with all the regulations. The fact that NONE of the Canadian Rx companies do is beside the point. For your information NONE of the non-US based online pharmacies require a prescription. Most of them are based in Canada and ship to the US thereby theoretically breaking the regulations. The customs and other authorities overlook it.
Dizzy
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Ecrater Terms of Service (emphasis supplied):

Quote:

3.2 Basic requirements

- All texts must be in English
- All prices must be in US dollars
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

Quote:
3.3 What is not allowed to post?
- Prescription Drugs

All your shipping terms are to the US mainland. Hmmm. 'Nuff said

Last edited by eleganzajewels on Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as what the "all the BS that the rest of the world puts up with", you should study your 20th century history. It sure would be a different kind of BS the world would be putting up with without us, stretching from 1918 all the way through to the present.

A long-since gone Patriot said it best, "Don't Tread on Us".
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Matter of factly... Reply with quote

I haven't finished the site and haven't started marketing it or sold anything yet. I am pretty sure that most people in the US already have health insurance that pays for these drugs and thus there is no market in the US at all.

All the drugs I intend to sell are for AIDS and are at cost price plus a small profit so that I can pay for my own health needs as I do not have insurance and cannot get insurance thanks to the policies propagated by the large insurers.

If you have a closer look at what I am doing before being so critical and misguided then you might glean a little insight into what should be done for the greater good. All you have to do is read my home page to see that.

Compare the prices I am offering to what the big pharma operations and online pharmacies are doing to people then you might just understand a little better. I am only adding a small margin to try and cover costs and also pay for my own medications. I understand what people with AIDS go through very well. I understand it very well because I have AIDS and so does my wife.

You seem like a very distrusting person. There are also a lot of things about this world including the suffering that people with AIDS go through that you probably will never understand (hopefully you won't have to come to terms with that).

If eCrater had a test/deploy environment then I would use it to build the site but it hasn't. It is pretty good for free anyway... must admit. I have yet to determine any final policies, shipping and sales taxes.

Dizzy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dizzy, I see where you're coming from but it's as eleganza said:

Quote:

3.2 Basic requirements

- All texts must be in English
- All prices must be in US dollars
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

Quote:
3.3 What is not allowed to post?
- Prescription Drugs

If you're selling drugs that require a prescription in the US then your store will be shut down.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come ON. You post a story that may or may not be bogus on your frontpage, outline how the customer may or may not get their goods, that they may be "tampered with or intercepted by customs", your only contact is a name of Dizzy and a gmail address - and you think something's wrong with ME because I'm not buying it??

You have no pharmacy license, you are clearly violating Ecrater TOS, and are CLEARLY violating US law by selling prescription drugs across US borders. I just put one of your goods in a cart, checked out, added a US address, and it sure enough took the address and added the $20 YOU have listed as shipping fees.

I gotta bridge in Brooklyn, if only I trusted you more, I'd SELL it to you!

PS: when the US Border Patrol does their job and stops illegal prescription drugs from entering the country, THAT IS NOT TAMPERING!
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Hey look... Reply with quote

I haven't sold anything yet and I haven't violated any laws. I just don't get your problem here. I don't even know if I can use PayPal yet anyway.

I didn't read the terms until u pointed it out. I have only spent 2 hrs building the site and NOTHING was spelled out in the TERMS when I joined it to do just that. These medicines may be prescription medicines in the USA but there are MANY other countries in the world (including the one I live in) where they are sold over the counter so they are not ALWAYS prescription medicines so I am therefore not even violating the terms of use for eCrater and I don't need a license.

For your information I just want to help people out and help pay my bills to save my own ass. I just don't understand why you want to be so belligerent and nasty. For your information you cant switch off US as a shipping location in the web site config. Check it for yourself.

You placed an order... Do you have a prescription? Do you have AIDS like I do? Maybe you could answer a few quick questions:
1) Have you ever had pneumcystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) ? - I have
2) Have you ever had Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) ? - I have
3) Have you ever had unstoppable diahorea for a year ? - I have
4) Have you ever had skin lesions so itchy u wanna scratch ur skin off ? - I have
5) Have you ever had toxic reactions to nucleoside inhibitors? - I have
6) Have you ever nearly died in ER with holes in your lungs? - I have
7) Have you ever had medical bills totalling 200,000 for one year? - I have
Cool have you ever had an insurer refuse to pay because you have HIV? - I have
10) Have you ever had to pay 2,000/month for medicines or die - I DO
11) What is the biggest mailing list in the world for AIDS sufferers?

If you can answer these questions and you are really an AIDS sufferer and you have no insurance for some reason and can't afford on-label medicines then maybe I will send you some for free if I have enough.

if you are not an AIDS sufferer then maybe you should just mind your own business and maybe you should vote for Bush again. He likes to murder people the same way that Pharmaceutical companies like Abbot Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Gilead Sciences do.

These companies make Bush look like a saint as he has only murdered 10's of thousands of innocent civilians and they are murdering millions of people who deserve to be saved.

Now do you believe I have AIDS moron?
dizzy-prices

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Oh and one more thing... Reply with quote

How does anyone know that you will send them your jewels or how can they be guaranteed that your jewels aren't made of plastic?
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you have AIDS or not is irrelevant. What country you live in is irrelevant. What you think of our President is irrelevant. Whether you read the terms before joining Ecrater and whether you have sold anything or not is irrelevant. What countries outside the US will allow these kinds of sales is irrelevant, and the number of rubes who will buy drugs from a "company" with no pharmaceutical history available other than the CEO purports to have AIDS is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that the terms have clearly been spelled out to you - not my terms, not US terms, but Ecrater terms. Your store violates those terms, and your best bet would be to open your own website, non-Ecrater. Then you can sell whatever and wherever you want to.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: