eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Scammer warning!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hana.benson@gmail.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an unheard of event for me to post anything other than spam mailers here, but here is a buyer that everyone needs to definitely refund any payments they get, and avoid altogether! I just thought I'd give the warning.

This buyer bought a sterling ring set on 8/5, paid immediately with Paypal (a Sunday). Her set shipped out within 48 hours, per the standard procedure, and I don't know what happened to her tracking, but she emailed me on 8/10 asking for the email with DC #. I resent the number to her. Not that it matters, but this shipped USPS first class with DC & Insurance, but the buyer didn't pay a penny shipping.

She emailed me every single day for over a week, very rude, and getting nastier every email. Her wedding was 8/31, and she was getting nervous, so I didn't get caustic back with her. Instead, I sent a 2nd shipment out to allay her worries, sent it priority, and prepped an insurance claim to file with u-pic.com. Mind you, I still did not charge her any shipping.

She not only left lying feedback on 8/24, the date she got the 2nd shipment (which has since been remedied, thank you, Dimitri!), stating she had been waiting over a month for her ring set. From 8/5 to 8/24 is NOT a month, and she conveniently left out a lot of truth, as is often the case in instances like this.

On top of that, she filed a chargeback alleging nonreceipt. on 8/20, but did not notify Paypal she received the goods until TODAY, when the claim was closed in my favor. Now she is appealing, stating the goods are not as described. Oy vey!

Her name is Roberta Gillingham, and her email address is irish3gal@yahoo.com

Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER!
Buytime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch......!

I hope she didnt pay with a CC through Paypal, or her next move might be to
chargeback through the card company.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, I hope not! I have all the records from the rejected claim, so if it comes to it, will use those. The odd thing is the money was not frozen from my account during the investigation. I'm wondering if maybe Miss G. has a history, and while they honored her complaint and investigated, maybe that's why they didn't take the money back during the claim period.

She sure is a strange one, though, and I really feel VERY sorry for her new hubby LOL
Buytime

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a dispute, Paypal will only freeze the funds if it is over a certain amount.
I believe if its $150 or more.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buytime wrote:
On a dispute, Paypal will only freeze the funds if it is over a certain amount.
I believe if its $150 or more.

I had $26.49 frozen and always have enough cash in there to pay bills and postage so it's a heck of alot more then $27! But they froze it anyways!
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appeal denied, case closed, hurrah!
TheyGrewAgain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eleganzajewels wrote:

Very Happy Yay!
headgearunlimited

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nonpayer: KDIAZ@FMCASSOCIATES.COM
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A scammer is one who attempts to steal something from you one way or another. A non-payer is not stealing anything but just changed their mind. I'd have been executed long ago if I got charged/fined/labeled every time I change my mind at checkout.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Incredibly, and I do mean INCREDIBLY, there is an update on this case: this loon has asked Ecrater to suspend my account. In spite of the fact that I provided much proof to Ecrater of shipments, all of her lies, and the whole sordid story, they have now asked her to take photos of the rings she says are not the ones she ordered and a picture of the envelope they came in. They also are telling her they will compare the pictures with the listing and 'make a decision from there".

WHAT??? She could take a picture of ANY rings - ones she buys from a GD bubble gum machine, and send them in - and I could get suspended??

Lemme tell you good folks...if that is the case, then they won't have to suspend me, I'll be outta here in the proverbial NEW YORK MINUTE!!!

Last edited by eleganzajewels on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, fat lotta good my good feedback has done for me in Ecrater's eyes, eh? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think ecrater is probably just trying to keep her cool. Sometimes they have to pay devil's advocate. Maybe she married Judge Pearson of the dry-cleaner-lost-my-pants case. Or maybe he officiated at her wedding.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The case is closed, there is no reason to keep her cool - while they are making me white-hot mad. What am I, chopped liver? My good feedback counts for nothing against her lies?

Watch out, sellers, is all I can say. You may win a chargeback, but apparently, Ecrater needs buyers so bad it is willing to sacrifice it's good sellers.

This one's outtie...closing the store TODAY.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eleganzajewels wrote:
The case is closed, there is no reason to keep her cool - while they are making me white-hot mad. What am I, chopped liver? My good feedback counts for nothing against her lies?

Watch out, sellers, is all I can say. You may win a chargeback, but apparently, Ecrater needs buyers so bad it is willing to sacrifice it's good sellers.

This one's outtie...closing the store TODAY.

Dimitri has to look out for ecrater, not just individual sellers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 11 of 21

Jump to: