eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store has been suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsjewels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: my store has been suspended Reply with quote

i believe my store has been suspended and i found out the reason because i typed both chinese and english descritpion and the currency is not in USD.

now i already removed all chinese words and have item currency in usd such as US$0.20, can this be ok because i want to sell to both usa and my home country hong kong

my category name is as below:
US$ 0.20 items (HKD1.50)
US$ 0.27 items (HKD 2.00)

will that be ok to ask ecrater to reactivate my store? usually how long will it be reactivated?

it would be of great help if someone can help!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can mention the amount in Chinese some place in the description unless Google has changed the rules again.

How long it takes to be reinstated depends on how busy eCRATER is at the moment.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per the Terms of Service:

4.2 Basic requirements

- All texts must be in English
- All prices must be in US dollars and >= $0.2

em
gsjewels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for all the replies.

as i already revised all texts in english and the smallest amount is US$0.20 so that means what i need to do now it just wait for ecrater to reactivate my store and nothing to do.....:<
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should contact the eCrater team and tell them you have made the changes. Use the contact link on the front page of eCrater.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I can't see an actual listing of yours, I'm not sure if this is right, but are you selling items that have to be bought in quantities of 20 and the price you are listing is for one item? I have no idea what MOQ on your front page means, but the prices I'm seeing on your home page and in your categories suggests that you are listing a price for one item, but someone needs to buy 20 of them to get the price, then you need to list the price for the entire 20 items. Otherwise you will still be out of compliance.

Hard to believe that you can make any money selling one item for 20 cents US for something coming from HK unless you are really way over charging for the S&H, especially when you have to take into account payment fees as well.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsjewels wrote:
thank you for all the replies.

as i already revised all texts in english and the smallest amount is US$0.20 so that means what i need to do now it just wait for ecrater to reactivate my store and nothing to do.....:<

You still have a few things to fix. From your FAQ page;

Quote:
Payment method for overseas buyers
We accept Western Union and T/T for all overseas orders.
Forms of payment not supported by eCrater is against TOS

For all paypal payment, there is an upcharge of 10% and buyers pls indicate the payment method you prefer.
This probably doesn't concern eCrater but it is a violation of PayPal TOS.
Further, you can't enforce it for your eCrater sales. The price you display on your product listings is the price your customer will pay.

top^

What is your MOQ
Our MOQ is just 20pcs/order but postage rate is much lower when order qty is larger
There is no way to require a Minimum Order Quantity. If you list one piece, the customer can buy only one piece. If you would refuse the order, you would be violating eCrater's TOS.

I suspect, from reading about your shipping policy that you will have problems collecting correct shipping costs as well.
Can't say for sure because, as another seller, I can't see your product listings.

Hope you resolve everything quickly.
ralph
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: