eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Attributes for OOAK or Handmade Items?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glamourbomb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Google Attributes for OOAK or Handmade Items? Reply with quote

So I want to start offering some of my handmade, one-of-a-kind (OOAK) items on eCrater. I don't necessarily want to apply for a complete exemption for my store, just some of my items because they do not have an UPC, brand, or anything like that. Is that possible? If so, how? If not, do is the workaround solution to open another eCrater store?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have attributes on some things in a couple of stores and the rest is exempt. Applying for an exemption will not get your store excluded. It just means Google is letting you off the hook for those items that do not have UPCs or ISBNs etc.
glamourbomb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a mucho! >^._.^<
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Google Attributes for OOAK or Handmade Items? Reply with quote

glamourbomb wrote:
So I want to start offering some of my handmade, one-of-a-kind (OOAK) items on eCrater. I don't necessarily want to apply for a complete exemption for my store, just some of my items because they do not have an UPC, brand, or anything like that. Is that possible? If so, how? If not, do is the workaround solution to open another eCrater store?

Handmade items DO HAVE A BRAND ... you made them ... You should have a brand name, your business name.
glamourbomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for that B&TMC!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: