eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why my is Suspended Please HELP ASAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edlwise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Why my is Suspended Please HELP ASAP Reply with quote

Hello
I created a gadgets store from 1 month. but I am Always suspended. I contacted the customer support and said you have check your address. I checked all and I added the contact, terms and about pages.
Please try to visit my store to my you can find the issue. my store is :
http://edlwise.ecrater.com

Thank you in advance
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL I can GUESS is that the images shown on your home page for yoru products are images that you did not take. They are copyright images and you must have permission to use them.
homeandbodyessence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Availability
We try to keep edlwise.ecrater.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.

All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.

This in your terms is against eCrater's policy. All items listed must be available for sale.

I don't think your "Gift Voucher" is okay also as it is not an approved payment method by eCrater.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I saw in the terms that maybe affects your suspension.

Quote:
Payment
Credit Card & Paypal

My recommendation "PayPal takes Credit Card" or "Credit Cards are processed by Paypal".

Quote:
Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email.

You must have the item available to sell and ship.

Quote:
Availability
We try to keep edlwise.ecrater.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.

Again. In eCrater you must have the item available to sell and ship.

Quote:
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.

I'm not secure, but adding links to other sites. It isn't part of the description can be take as promotional or boiler.

Quote:
General
Mediagadjets may change or withdraw any part of edlwise.ecrater.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.

Mediagadjets may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of edlwise.ecrater.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.

This one isn't in the terms. But if you know how to block buyers. I believe that some people will like to see you share the secret. Wink

eCrater Terms of Service

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
edlwise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your valuable remarks.
Its exactly what you said. and my account restored after theses modifications

Thanks a lot Very Happy for you ALL
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. We are here to help. Enjoy eCrater.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: