eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile
  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Log inLog in

BOTH OF MY JEWELRY WEB STORES WERE SUSPENDED THIS AFTERNOON!

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jamesunder900



Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: BOTH OF MY JEWELRY WEB STORES WERE SUSPENDED THIS AFTERNOON! Reply with quote

My name's James Pitts, and I had 1 long standing jewelry web store that was in very good standing, and then I decided to open another jewelry web store in the UK today and after I began inquiring about the different price scales, both of my jewelry web stores were "SUSPENDED" without any notice to me, and i'd like to know why?

I have emailed "TRACY" 4 times and I have not gotten any response back from her, so I decided to post my concerns here to try to get a much quicker response to my questions.

My jewelry web stores were: http://jamesunder900.ecrater.com and http://jamesunder900.ecrater.co.uk
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies



Posts: 1622

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just looking briefly at your store, you aren't following eCrater rules: 4.3 Content requirements

- Do not include promotional or boilerplate text in your product titles and descriptions. All text should directly describe the product. Texts related to shipping or store policies must not be included.
- Do not invite the users to pay through payment methods not supported by eCRATER.
- Do not direct users to go to other sites to complete the transaction
- Do not upload logo images or other generic images such as "image not available" images for your products.

There may be others issues, this is just one. You can't do Western Union Wepay or bank transfers here. Also, the eCrater team is small, give them time to reply. No notice is sent, it is up to you to read the rules and abide by them.


Last edited by SammysSupplies on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders



Posts: 1555

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James do you have a second store that is identical or does it sell something else?

Post the url to it. Sounds like you may have tried to open a UK store incorrectly.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 15708

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, to set up you UK store, all you have to is go into your adminsitration page and enable a UK store. There isn't any seperate setting things up other than setting UK prices with the global editor.

Also remember we are just sellers, we can't speed anything up for you with the very small ecrater team that does a great job. Follow what the other posters have mentioned and when you think you have everything set up according to the rules, email the ecrater team and ask them to look at your stores again and open them back up.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jamesunder900



Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did post both of my jewelry web stores above in my first post here "VIEWFINDERS" and from the email i've gotten from Tracy is that I have payment methods that were in violation of the eCRATER terms and conditions.

Well i've corrected those issues and my jewelry web stores are still "SUSPENDED" as I type this to you! I have emailed Tracy again, and I have not gotten any response back from her.



viewfinders wrote:
James do you have a second store that is identical or does it sell something else?

Post the url to it. Sounds like you may have tried to open a UK store incorrectly.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jamesunder900



Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"MOONWISHESSTORE" here's the email I got back from Tracy last night concerning the reason my jewelry web store was "SUSPENDED" yesterday:

Hello James,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding your store. Your store has been suspended for inviting users to pay through payment methods not supported by eCRATER. This is a violation of the Terms of Service and is not allowed. Please revise the store before asking for a review for re-instatement.

Also please review the eCRATER Terms of Service. You can find the terms located here:
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php


Now i've corrected the problems that Tracy had with my jewelry web store, and my jewelry web store is still "SUSPENDED" which makes me wonder what her real issue with me is.





MoonwishesStore wrote:
James, to set up you UK store, all you have to is go into your adminsitration page and enable a UK store. There isn't any seperate setting things up other than setting UK prices with the global editor.

Also remember we are just sellers, we can't speed anything up for you with the very small ecrater team that does a great job. Follow what the other posters have mentioned and when you think you have everything set up according to the rules, email the ecrater team and ask them to look at your stores again and open them back up.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows



Posts: 2799

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her real issue is overwork. Very small staff. Lots of impatient sellers. She has no actual "issue" with you.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jamesunder900



Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"MAGGIETHECATSMEOWS" There must be some type of issue with Tracy and my jewelry web stores, because I have corrected her issues there, and i've emailed her 3 times already, and I have yet to hear back from her!

Now I have 8 emails from my online customers wanting to know what has happened to my jewelry web store, and this is hurting my business in the process.

I don't appreciate the slow time frame of eCRATER and I think maybe it's time for me to find another web store address to set up shop, because I cannot allow this type of disrespect to me, nor my jewelry business. Especially after i've corrected the problems that eCRATER had with my jewelry web store. There's no reason my jewelry web stores should be still under "SUSPENSION" at this point.



MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
Her real issue is overwork. Very small staff. Lots of impatient sellers. She has no actual "issue" with you.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat



Posts: 2092

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The great thing about eCRATER is that no one can push their way to the head of the queue. It is a great equalizer. If you did not check the terms before opening your stores that is not eCRATER's fault. Now that you have fixed the problem, you have to wait in line again.

If you were dealing with me and not Tracy, and if you were using the same demanding and impatient tone, I'd go refill my coffee cup.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs



Posts: 2097

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please James, be patient. This is the best place to be ever for having a shop online to sell. I have been selling at different sites ever since eBay got off the ground and you won't find anyplace better than eCrater. I am sure they will get to you soon.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 15708

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well James, I see that your stores are open again, but probably only until the ecrater team notices these terms in your listing:

Quote:
You can put these diamond earrings on my "NO FEE LAY-AWAY PLAN" with a deposit of $500.00 then you can make either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments on them that fit your budget.

If you'd like to use my "NO FEE LAY-AWAY PLAN" to purchase these diamond earrings feel free to click onto the "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" tab above to let me know.


I don't believe that lay-away is an approved method of purchase on ecrater.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jamesunder900



Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY JEWELRY WEB STORES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AGAIN BUT THAT'S FINE WITH ME, I'M GOING TO ANOTHER SITE. i DON'T APPRECIATE ANYONE TELLING ME THAT I CANNOT OFFER MY CUSTOMERS A "LAY-AWAY PLAN" TO PURCHASE MY JEWELRY.

IT'S ONE THING WHEN YOU TELL ME I CAN'T OFFER DIFFERENT METHODS OF PAYMENT SUCH AS WESTERN UNION, WEPAY, BANK WIRE TRANSFERS, OR BANK DEPOSITS. BUT WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT I CAN'T OFFER MY CUSTOMERS A "LAY-AWAY PLAN" THEN YES IT IS TIME FOR ME TO GO WHERE I CAN OFFER MY CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY DESERVE.


MoonwishesStore wrote:
Well James, I see that your stores are open again, but probably only until the ecrater team notices these terms in your listing:

Quote:
You can put these diamond earrings on my "NO FEE LAY-AWAY PLAN" with a deposit of $500.00 then you can make either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments on them that fit your budget.

If you'd like to use my "NO FEE LAY-AWAY PLAN" to purchase these diamond earrings feel free to click onto the "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" tab above to let me know.


I don't believe that lay-away is an approved method of purchase on ecrater.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles



Posts: 3264

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seriosuly, I don't understand the reason some people ask for help for a problem when clearly they are just searching for a "magic" answer. And every time they don't get it. They shoot. Rolling Eyes


DeJa Vu
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=29741

Yeah, I quote myself. Wink
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ecrater-moon
forum admin


Posts: 568

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked,

This issue should be continued by contacting the eCRATER Team


em
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum