eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Photos do not feed over from ebay feed when importing new pr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasmineguy123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Photos do not feed over from ebay feed when importing new pr Reply with quote

I've been on ebay for 12 years and now using ecrater. When I import my ebay auctions, it brings some of the auctions-mostly fixed + buy it now items over but some of the pictures do not load on to ecrater.

I tried to delete my products and re-feed everything over but still some of the pictures do not feed over. Do I have to manually reshoot the pictures and
edit the auction or it is a computer glitch? Please advise any feedback.

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you not have your photos on file somewhere? The ebay upload to ecrater came about after I moved here, but I've heard of many that have had trouble with their pictures and many have to go through each listing once it is on ecrater and tweak each one individually anyhow, just to get rid of things like references to auctions, shipping and handling and other boilerplate things that don't belong on ecrater listings and then needing to add attributes to each listing. It is possible to move all your listings one at a time--lots of us did.

One of the things you can't do is delete your listings that you pulled over from ebay and retry as that can get you in trouble. You might want to contact the ecrater team to find out what you need to do to get your pictures uploading right.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: