eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to eCrater!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suffssportscards

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: New to eCrater!! Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm a newbie on here as I think I have found a great auction site that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to sale. Anyways I specialize in collectibles particularly Sports Cards and Memorabilia as I am the proud owner of Suff's Sports Cards. I sell full hobby boxes of some of the newest products and I will list some vintage soon. I will also be doing some group breaks soon. Check me out and if anyone has any questions please let me know. I do free shipping on all the hobby boxes so that is a great bonus. Thanks and enjoy!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hocadobi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! First of all, this isn't an auction site. Your store does not look like anybody is there with very little text at all on your 4 pages and black images with your store name for the products you are selling. You are asking some mighty high prices for things that cannot be seen.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, I think.

1. No one bids on anything here. Your descriptions need to be changed or your potential buyers will be waiting for some unknown last minute to bid.
I don't even say such things in my listings and I've had emails from people asking me when my auction ends because they want to bid on it.

2. You really need to fill in the blank pages to give yourself credibility. You are asking a lot of money for a pig in a poke. You need to be credible. Remember by the time you open the box on YouTube, you already have the money.
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: