eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newby and have a concern

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elegantgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Newby and have a concern Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elegantgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: newby and have a concern Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I
elegantgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: newby and have a concern Reply with quote

elegantgifts wrote:
Hi Everyone, I (The rest of my post didn't appears so I'm pasting it here instead. I
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're getting cut off by some symbol you're putting in your message. The forum software is very intolerant of odd symbols! It could be a foreign letter with an accent, a currency symbol like for the euro or pound sterling, or it could be as simple as a "curly" apostrophe instead of a straight one. Since it's right after "I" my guess is the apostrophe.

Often caused by typing your message first somewhere else, like Word, and then trying to paste it here. If you don't want to type directly here, try Notepad--I don't think it adds anything weird.

Edited to add - You might want to start a whole new post because once they start "nesting" like this, you can't stop it and they're really hard to read!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: