eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to mark item as shipped

View previous topic :: View next topic  
societybooks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: How to mark item as shipped Reply with quote

My customer paid through Paypal. But I printed the label with Click n' ship because I used a Priority Regional Rate Box and Paypal does not have them. How do I mark it shipped in ecrater and can I post the tracking number?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: How to mark item as shipped Reply with quote

societybooks wrote:
My customer paid through Paypal. But I printed the label with Click n' ship because I used a Priority Regional Rate Box and Paypal does not have them. How do I mark it shipped in ecrater and can I post the tracking number?

I think you can only mark it as "paid" in the orders section of the administrative tool page. And when you do that I think then the item is hidden or you can hide it yourself so no one else can buy the item.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way in your order section to mark an items as shipped or post their tracking number. You can post the tracking number in PP if that is where they paid and you can post the tracking number in GCO if that is where they paid. Other than that, your bookwork for orders should be on your own spreadsheet.
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: How to mark item as shipped Reply with quote

societybooks wrote:

You mark it shipped in PayPal. There is a specific place where you enter the tracking number, even when you use click-n-ship.
societybooks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help.I did not know that I could mark it shipped through paypal, when I use click and ship.
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

societybooks wrote:
Thanks for the help.I did not know that I could mark it shipped through paypal, when I use click and ship.

I've done it that way for several years.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: