eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ebay import some w/o photos!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coatsnmore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Ebay import some w/o photos!? Reply with quote

Hello
I am super new to ecrater - imported from ebay and wondering why some items do not have photos at all and the others have one photo instead of all the photos on ebay?

Do I need to manuall put in all the photos (wow that will be a lot of tedious posting!) that were originally on my ebay listings so they appear on ecrater?

Thanks for your help!
Carol
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol, you only have 48 items listed. Since you probably should edit all your items anyhow, it shouldn't take much time to add in the pictures. Listing on ecrater is generally very fast even with a dial up phone, but much easier than ebay and it's several page long listing process (at least it was long last time I listed there years ago)

I mentioned editing your listings and you may be asking why?

Quote:
Holidays are right around the corner so don't miss out on this stole with an abundance of supple fur falling softly to cuddle up in!! Order now so it will arrive before the holidays! Shipping rates reflect continental U.S. ground shipping, contact seller for international rates and expedited rates!

Holidays are no longer right around the corner. Any time you put something like that in a listing, you need to remember to pull it out when the holiday is over.

Also shipping rates and text about them is considered boilerplate which google doesn't like seeing so you should get rid of that. Ecrater is also set up to be a store, where buyer sees what they want, buy it and pay for it. They shouldn't have to contact the seller for shipping rates. There are several ways to do the shipping here and you need to use the one that works best for you. Be sure that if you are open for UK and AU and other international destination sales that you have your shipping set up correctly for international as you might end up with orders that show free shipping which I doubt you want to do.

48 listings isn't much and certainly not a lot to edit. Many of us came on board long before the ability to download from ebay and had to do everything manually. From what I have seen, most people have some sort of trouble with it that makes them have to go fix things anyhow so I would just list without it. By the way, there is no way to automatically have your listings synchronized with ebay or other venues. That has to be done manually.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: