eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help with shipping
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Marking no shipping overseas on one item Reply with quote

QuiltCitySue wrote:
Originally I put fixed shipping to the US and Canada and put in my listing text how I shipped to the US and Canada but someone ordered it from the UK. Now I have in the listing text that the item is not available to be shipped anywhere other than the US and Canada. Is that enough?

It should be enough but, many buyers do not read all of the fine print, even if you were to put "ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE US & CANADA" right at the top of your listing. There's no way anyone could miss something at the top of a listing so plainly shoved into their faces (I've done it plenty of times) unless they don't read the descriptions at all or they have read it but they don't care. They may just be trying to see if you will ship anyway because they don't know the reason why you will not ship to them and don't know anything about border regulations and laws.

I've seen many sellers who've put a message in the listing stating the exact reason why they are not allowed to ship the item to anywhere but the U.S. and letting them no that there will be NO exceptions at all but I guarantee you, someone outside of the U.S. will try to buy that item anyway at some point, even if the item is illegal in their country or it's something that's not allowed to be shipped across the border.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards, you are right.

Let not forget that you need to erase the country from your list.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: