eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Coming Soon, Girls Clothing Sizes 8-14 & School Uniforms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not too early to start shopping for Christmas! We've got some nice home decor, kitchen accessories, and gifts for the whole family.

Starting on Dec. 1st don't miss our 12 days of Christmas spectacular! Each day, new items will be posted here and there will be a contest for a prize drawing. Winners name will be drawn on the 12th.

Plus, free gift for every order of $7.95 or more starting on Nov. 1st! Stay tuned for details.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got a few likes on our Facebook page for the 12 Days of Christmas Spectacular but so far, no one is sharing the 12 Days post. You gotta share that post and like our page to qualify for the gift giveaway!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on over to our store and shop for the holidays! Get some FREE goodies just for spending $5! That's $5 before the shipping fees have been added into your total. How many stores do you know that give you free goodies for spending $5. Not many at all! Most stores require you to spend $50 to $75 to get something free so, come visit us!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've added some new cosmetics for both women and little girls, and a few more gift giving items such as toys. Stop by and take a look!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to the holiday season, I like to do all of my little girl's gift shopping in September and October because I don't like having to go to the mall or especially Toys R' Us in late November or any time in December. The crowds are terrible.

Why not avoid the holiday crowds this year and do most or all of your gift shopping online?

Tiger Creek Gifts offers a large selection of gifts for the whole family. We currently have a few thousand items to choose from and more inventory is added every few days. You can conveniently order online in the privacy of your home and the comfort of your favorite computer chair! Affordable prices, Fast shipping, and Friendly customer service.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head on over to Tiger Creek Gifts for a great selection of holiday decor, handmade stockings, Christmas ornaments, and plenty of gift items for women, men, teens, kids, and babies! You can also search for holiday specific and seasonal items by typing "Christmas" into our specialty search box, and it will bring up several pages of items.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still plenty of time to order for Christmas! Great gifts for women & children available plus a bunch of new video games added for Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii, even a Wii gaming system!

Edited to Note: The Nintendo Wii gaming system has been SOLD but we still have plenty of games & accessories available for it!

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on over & shop with us! We've had tons of great sales in the past few days alone. In the past 48 hours we've sold a Nintendo Wii, Disney Princess tea party set, Celtic Leather Fairy journal, 3 Xbox 360 games, a Rock Band logo hoodie, Disney Shrinky Dinks Set, and more!

We really do have a LARGE selection of items to choose from and our prices are affordable, so even if we're not having a sale, you can still buy our items and get a great deal on them!

tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE: As of Dec. 10th 2013 You still have 10 days to make a purchase with us if you want your items to arrive in time for Christmas.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTICE

Store is under new management as of the date of THIS post. Please disregard ALL posts made prior to this post today as we have made several changes to the shop. Most of the items that were posted about before today, are items we donated to charity after we took over the shop so we no longer have those items available. Also, we have changed some of the category names so any links posted to a product or category before todays date will most likely be invalid.

Thank You and I look forward to serving you as a customer in the near future! Please message me if you have any question or send an email to tigercreekgifts at yahoo.com.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Store has been reopened.

We were closed over the last 2 weeks as we were undergoing a change in management so, come back by & visit us. I was the original owner of Tiger Creek but I had to take leave of absence for a while and during that time one of my relatives took over for me. I am back and able to operate the store again, so you'll still be receiving the same courteous service you have come to except from us at Tiger Creek but with greater benefits this time!

1) Many prices were lowered to offer you better deals!

2) I have added new photos to my products that are much better than the photos previously on our site. More clear, more vivid & colorful.

3) I've added more photos than what we had before to show you every detail of the products you shop for. Instead of just one or two photos, all of our products now feature multiple photos to capture every angle & aspect.

4) More convenient categories. Our category menu is now named & laid out in a way that's much easier to navigate.

5) We now only offer the best quality products. When my family member was running the store for me while I was on leave, she listed a ton of items that were not the kind of quality I wanted to offer to my customers. I have removed those items & donated them to charity and left only the most quality and unique products for sale.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural Flower Petals Bath Salts

Take a warm relaxing bath with a bag of our home made bath salts. A Tiger Creek exclusive made of 100% natural ingredients, these delightful salts are sure to please your skin and your senses. Salts are naturally scented with flower petals and herbs, no artificial ingredients or dyes, and are great for muscle relaxation. Each bag weighs about 1.4 oz. and they're only $2.09 each!

tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple Glitter Heart Lip Gloss Beaded Handmade Necklace

http://tigercreekgifts.ecrater.com/p/18500787/purple-glitter-heart-lip-gloss
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come follow our blog!

We don't post solely about our items for sale, we also post recipes, craft projects, fun memories of past times, and more!

http://www.tigercreekgifts.blogspot.com/
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Better Jewelry Photos

New better photos for our handmade jewelry have been uploaded. Come take a look, the last photos we had didn't really do our jewelry any justice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 8 of 15

Jump to: