eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Coming Soon, Girls Clothing Sizes 8-14 & School Uniforms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!!!!

Please see next post.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outdated post, was removed by me, please ignore.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Tue May 19, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAND DRAWN DIGITAL GRAPHIC IMAGES

Getting ready to release several graphic images (clip art) in my store in the Scrapbooking & Crafts category. These images can be purchased and printed out to use in scrapbooking, card making, and decoupage projects or used online in your blog or website. All images are hand drawn by me using digital software. This is not vector art, I do not type in mathematical equations and have the computer draw these for me, I draw every line myself by hand.

SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL FIND:
-Dogs & Cats
-Wild Animals
-Insects (Butterfly, Bee, Ladybug)
-Arachnoids & Reptiles (spiders, snakes, lizards)
-Unusual Flowers
-Cute Cartoon Characters
-Jewelry
-Princess Graphics
-Baby Graphics

...and much more!

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!!!!

Please see next post.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAWAII JAPANESE STATIONERY

Sets starting at just $1.09!

Stationery Sets
Envelopes
Memo Sheets
Stickers
Erasers

More...
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HIPPIE THEMED SCRAPBOOKING ITEMS

Added some new items to the Scrapbooking & Crafts category in my shop under >Designer Paper and >Embellishments. Hippie themed items such as paper, border strips, journaling tags, and photo frames in designs like peace signs, hearts, love, flowers, butterflies, and owls.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHOTO CHANGES MADE FOR YOU!

I like to take photos with white backgrounds so you can focus on the true colors of an item, and only that item. It's distracting to see photos with household appliances & furniture in the background. However, It occured to me that those white backgrounds might make it look like I copied stock photos from a dept. store's website. I am not a drop shipper. All items in my store are in stock and in my possession. They will be shipped to you from my location here in Ohio, USA.

I take all of my photos myself. I never post photos from someone else's website because I want you to see exactly what you will be getting. Like on Amazon, they force their sellers to use the product manufacturers stock photo for a used item & just describe any flaws that the item has. I don't like that. It's not fair to the buyers at Amazon to force the sellers to use the exact same photo of a brand new item to represent the same item in 20 different used conditions. The items you see in my photos, are the actual items you will be sent if purchased. I took several extra photos showing my items hanging on a wooden door or propped up against a nice counter top, so you can see for yourself that my items are on hand and in my home. I am slowly adding these additional photos to most of my items. This is for your convenience.

However, please take note that the photos taken with items hanging on doors and without the fancy white backgrounds, were taken using flash on my camera which results in the items colors looking more dull than they actually are. The shirt above is not faded or dull, that's a result of flash but I have to use flash with that wooden door or the item won't show up at all.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL CLOTHING & BOOKS ARE 75% to 85% OFF RETAIL VALUE!

Just a message to let you know that all clothing items in my shop whether new with tags or pre-owned are listed for sale at 75% to 85% off the original retail value. If an item is selling for $48.00 in public retail stores, it's gonna be listed for just $10.99 in my shop! I do not sell bargain clothing brands. Most of my t-shirts and tops usually retail for $22 to $48 each.

The same goes for books. Most of my books are brand new, but even those books are sold at deep discounts. If it usually sells for $16.99 in Books-a-Million or Barnes & Noble, you'll find it for around $10 in my shop (If new) and around $5.99 to $8.99 if used.

Also, if you'd like to purchase a large number of books or clothing articles from me (like 4 or more) I would be more than happy to offer you an additional small discount, an amount that will be chosen at my discretion. Just contact me if you are interested in doing that and we can work something out.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come visit Tiger Creek Gifts for quality brand name items at reasonable prices! As always, our clothing items are for sale for 75% to 85% OFF retail value. No sense in paying more because an item is associated with a certain brand name! Books are always deeply discounted too. We offer smaller Kawaii Japanese stationery sets so serious collectors can have just the items they want and at a lower cost. No need to pay $9.00+ for a pack containing 40 of the same items if you only want a few pieces to add to your collection.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Tue May 19, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New stock of products from Bath & Body Works! Many more lotions, body washes, and fragrances to come. My prices are lower than what B&BW charges in their stores.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweethearts Conversation Heart Stuffed Plush
Not just for Valentine's day which has already passed. Also a perfect way to tell someone you love them, just because!

tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Little Pony Vinyl Collectible Figures

Just added, new selection of My Little Pony MLP collectible vinyl figures! I have regular editions and crystal glitter editions, including a few rare or harder to find ponies such as a crystal glitter version of Gilda the Griffon. Also adding Rainbow Rocks and Equestria Girls merchandise. More MLP goodies will be coming soon.

tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LITTLEST PET SHOP VINYL FIGURES

Newly added LPS figures! Come take a look.

tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNIQUE HOME ACCENTS, HARD TO FIND ELSEWHERE!

Come see my selection of home decor and home accents. It's constantly expanding and as of right now, I have many items that are hard to find elsewhere or are unique to my store. Things like vintage and discontinued items, and OOAK handcrafted pieces. Great prices!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIGER CREEK GIFTS RETURNS!

If you have seen our store before, you may know that we used to be called Tiger Creek Gifts but changed the name to Mysterious Rose a while back. In the interest of preserving our first business name and for our previous customers that said they miss having the familiarity of Tiger Creek, we have brought it back.

Visit tigercreekgifts.com!

Same high quality items, great prices, and friendly customer service you've come to expect from us over the years!

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Tue May 19, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15

Jump to: