eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tha tedious Shipping Matirx.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thinkpink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Tha tedious Shipping Matirx. Reply with quote

I just want a fixed rate for !0.00 us mainland and a fixed rate 40.00 for international shipping. Do I really have to fill in 40.00 into every single little box in that shipping matrix? Can't they make that thing a bit more smoother and automated? I don't know the weights of my products and that's the prices my supplier recommended. Is there any other way?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Tha tedious Shipping Matirx. Reply with quote

If you want to use the shipping matrix, you must complete every box or it defaults to $0.00 because you have left the box blank. Are you sure all your products can be shipped to all the countries you have listed?
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fill the 40.00 into the first box, highlight and copy it, tab from box to box and hit Ctrl-V (paste - faster for me than right-clicking, although you can do it that way).

I just realized it's been an hour and a half since you posted, so you've probably got them all done by now! Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnk Pink -- You might want to mention that you sell so called 'adult' items when asking for help. Went to see if your thoughts for the matrix was on track and immediately backed out. I don't want to visit stores like yours and I don't care if folks consider me a prude.

Having a flat rate of $10 or $40 clear across the board could leaving you with lots of unpaid postage if people buy multipes of what you are selling. International postage really went up a couple months ago. So you will be either grossly overcharging for postage or grossly undercharging depending on what and how much people buy.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think Pink, are you using a drop shipper in the US? If so you had better make that clear in your terms or your fellow countrymen will wonder why it only costs $10 to ship to the US but $40 to ship within Australia.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: