eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OneorEverything

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: New Store Reply with quote

I have made a new store entitled One or Everything, that includes toys, video games, antiques, wrestling memorbilia etc.

If you get some time please do check it out http://www.oneoreverything.ecrater.com/

I have opened the store a few days ago, I am adding more items as the weeks go. If you questions on any of the items please let me know. Also you can view my "FAQ" section for any questions regarding to shipping etc.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. Interesting items. A couple of suggestions -- upload a store logo and picture. To help people find your items add more keywords in the descriptions, such as size, etc., etc. For instance on your item: Whiting and Davis Gold Purse -- you don't indicate the size. Best wishes for many sales. Very Happy
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

Agreed that you need to work on your home page. Look at the home pages of the people who post here regularly to get ideas.

Agreed also that you need a bit more in the way of description and key words.
Your Whiting Davis purse is an evening bag for instance and that is how people search for them. Leave purse in but add evening bag and if it has a chain mention that.

In your description you say it is very much intact. Just because it is not falling apart, does not mean it is a good bag. The finish might be worn or the lining soiled. These are important to the buyer. Is it antique, vintage, recent? I'd show a photo of the inside of the bag with the coiled construction as the older W/D bags are faked.
OneorEverything

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: New Store Reply with quote

Anything that may appear unfinished on my store will be worked on during the weeks, at this time inventory is being added to the store. Do check out the info on the store itself if your interested.

Any problems as for photos not showing up or other contact me and I will ensure the problem gets fixed.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't creating your store for the few people who post on the forum. You need to create a store for the online world who will never see the forum and probably never see your about and terms pages. They find an item via a search engine and that is all they will see.

There is no need to get all your items listed immediately. In fact adding them gradually keeps search engines interested in your store. The best thing you can do for your store is make great listings first time round. It is much more time consuming to have to go back and edit than to do it correctly the first time around.
OneorEverything

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: New Store Reply with quote

I am not rushing on adding items to the store, it's the fact I am able to add many items without the fees.
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
tarasouth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The infrared defroster is very interesting. Welcome and best of luck with sales! Very Happy
tree-free-greeting-cards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and Good Luck!
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: