eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

paypal payments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fashioncity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: paypal payments Reply with quote

I recently received an order that was marked as paid through paypal, however there is no record of this transaction in my paypal. Is there anything that could be done about this?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is usually either one of two things. The buyer changed their mind and didn't complete checkout, or the buyer didn't understand the system.

Send a friendly email and ask if you can help them finish checkout or send a PP invoice. If they don't respond forget it and move on. If they respond followup on whatever they say is their problem/reason.

This is a fairly frequent occurance here.
decoroilpaintings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ask the buyer yo send the payment details to you if he/she insist on it. If there is no proof, it means he/she has made a miatke on you and somebody else. or it is a scam
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just ask the buyer yo send the payment details to you if he/she insist on it. If there is no proof, it means he/she has made a miatke on you and somebody else. or it is a scam

Rarely a scam. It is a routine occurance here and sellers all need to have their way of dealing with it, and thinking SCAM first isn't the way.

Viewfinders gave the correct response as to what is going on. There are hundreds of posts about this very thing here on the forum.
decoroilpaintings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:

Rarely a scam. It is a routine occurance here and sellers all need to have their way of dealing with it, and thinking SCAM first isn't the way.

Viewfinders gave the correct response as to what is going on. There are hundreds of posts about this very thing here on the forum.

I just said the scam is only a kind of situation ,of course, in the most case, it wouldn't. But i met this kind of situation before:THE BUYER REALLY BUY SOMETHING FROM ME, BUT HE ALSO PLACED A ORDER FROM THE OTHER STORE. SO HE HAD MADE A MISTAKE BETWEEN THE OTHER SELLER AND ME.HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO BUY MY ITEM BUT PAID THE OTHER SELLER, NOT ME... IT IS REALLY A BIG TRICK IN THE END, AFTER SEVERAL LETTER COMMUNICATION. HE REALIZED THE MISTAKE,LOL.

So i hope you can communicate with the buyer well and exclude all the possible situation with him/her.
fashioncity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: just want to say thanks Reply with quote

You guys have all been helpful and I wanted to say thanks for the help/suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: