eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Has anyone created a coupon with Google Checkout?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourtreasurefound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Has anyone created a coupon with Google Checkout? Reply with quote

I just entered a coupon for $3 off S&H thru Google Checkout. Has anyone ever used this feature before? I've posted it on my home page and hoping to make that FIRST SALE. If you have used it, please let me know how it works and what other kinds of coupons you have created. TIA! Wink ~ Pam
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bunch of Google coupon codes for different things.
However, posting the code on your home page the buyer may never see it.
I use mine more as a marketing tool to get new folks to come to my store rather then once they are already their.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yourtreasurefound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been all over the place posting it everywhere - you can count on that! But what is the process? That's what I'm more concerned about. People have questions, before they do stuff and I just want to be prepared when they ask them. TIA! Wink ~ Pam
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when they are checking out there is a place to enter a coupong code. they enter it and the discount appears and lowers the amount due.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yourtreasurefound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! So because when I created the coupon as 'new!' all they need to do is punch that in and it takes it off the total. Thanks so much for sharing that info with me - I'm armed and ready now!!! hahaha! Wink ~ Pam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: