eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT eCRATER

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WHERETHEHAUTETHINGSARE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT eCRATER Reply with quote

To my dismay I have learned that my store has been suspended!!!!! I have a few designer items which are all authentic and when I inquired about this a nd Tracy of Ecrater informed me that I need to submit reciepts for the items - I have receipts but I am so perturbed because when you post a bloody item up for sale you have to submit a upc/mpn/isbn/ssn/ - everthing for it to have google attributes - ECRATER couldn't you decipher fraudulent items - this is such an annoyance - and the worse part eCrater NEVER contacted me!!!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater does not ever contact you when they suspend you. They expect you to be adult enough to read and follow the rules in the first place. If Tracy has told you to do something, I would suggest that you do it if you want your store unsuspended. Suspension have nothing to do with google attributes by the way.

Opening a thread like this doesn't help you a bit because we are only sellers ourselves and can not reactivate your store. Tracy told you what you need to do, do it.
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st off maybe you should read this
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

Also on the Forum we are only sellers and can't control who gets shut down or reactivated(We can't even see what you have in the store when it is shut down, just your front page).

If you have designer items then you must show receipts to prove that their legit, etc.

Ecrater does NOT notify any stores when they are suspended. Its up to the store owners to figure out the problem, fix it then ask Ecrater for re-instatement.

The Part about the "have to submit a upc/mpn/isbn/ssn/ - everthing for it to have google attributes", I believe that would be with Google requirements, Ecrater is just following their rules.
WHERETHEHAUTETHINGSARE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comics-Emporium wrote:
1st off maybe you should read this
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

Also on the Forum we are only sellers and can't control who gets shut down or reactivated(We can't even see what you have in the store when it is shut down, just your front page).

If you have designer items then you must show receipts to prove that their legit, etc.

Ecrater does NOT notify any stores when they are suspended. Its up to the store owners to figure out the problem, fix it then ask Ecrater for re-instatement.

The Part about the "have to submit a upc/mpn/isbn/ssn/ - everthing for it to have google attributes", I believe that would be with Google requirements, Ecrater is just following their rules.

I am fully aware that this is a forum - I was voicing my opinion - I have contacted eCrater regarding the matter.
WHERETHEHAUTETHINGSARE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Ecrater does not ever contact you when they suspend you. They expect you to be adult enough to read and follow the rules in the first place. If Tracy has told you to do something, I would suggest that you do it if you want your store unsuspended. Suspension have nothing to do with google attributes by the way.

Opening a thread like this doesn't help you a bit because we are only sellers ourselves and can not reactivate your store. Tracy told you what you need to do, do it.

MSW

I AM AN ADULT I CAME ON HERE TO VOICE MY OPINION - IS TRACEY YOUR MOTHER...? I AM DEALING WITH THE PROBLEM I CAME ON THIS FORUM TO VOICE MY OPINION - SOMEONE STARTED THE SUSPENDED STORE THREAD & I WAS CONTRIBUTING AS YOU CONTRIBUTED A TRITE RESPONSE.

GOOD DAY TO YOU ~
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: