eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Analytics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Google Analytics Reply with quote

I was looking at my traffic sources and amazon.com was listed as one. I don't have a store there, how did this happen? I just think it is odd. I am always happy whenever anybody stumbles upon my store, just curious about this one.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever sold on Amazon or actually sell occasional things there? Then they have info on you. I notice I have Amazon hits also, but I do have some things up for sale there.

One thing I have found that is good for promotion is to look to see who is sending you traffic. You can't do much about the big leagues, but look for places like individual blogs and websites and when you find them, go visit them. If at all possible figure out where their link to your store is and find a way to thank them or participate in their comments or in whatever way you can. One lady, in her blog, used one of my pattern pictures to illustrate a blog post. I got well over 50 hits from the link alone over the next several months and as it was a sewing blog, those were great hits for my store! When ever I have some spare time, I try to look up one of those and do some more promoting. Very Happy
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never had a store there, I guess itis just one of the mystery's of the internet. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: