eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBCeramics

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

How do i get the feed back 2 work it has n/a on all my items i look 4 a way 2 change it but seem 2 b nopt findin it
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback is left only by buyers. The customer is emailed a link to leave feedback after they have made a transaction through Google checkout or Paypal only. Sellers may not leave feedback.
Don't worry, if you are a good seller, eventually feedback will be left by customers that feel like leaving it. I always advise not to bug your customers for feedback. I personally never leave feedback for sellers that bug me about it.
By the way, I don't understand all of your shortcut speech in your post.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lastade, it's called texting language. Young adults and teens use it to shorten down their words when texting or posting to a site so they don't have to type as much. They use it especially while driving so they can say what they need to say without wrecking their vehicle from looking down at their cell phone screen too much. If you use texting speak enough, you get so used to it that you end up using it in almost everything else that you type.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They use it especially while driving so they can say what they need to say without wrecking their vehicle from looking down at their cell phone screen too much

Now currently illegal in the state of PA although I still see scads of folks talking and driving wobbly while talking on their cells.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one I know is LOL!
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
They use it especially while driving so they can say what they need to say without wrecking their vehicle from looking down at their cell phone screen too much

Now currently illegal in the state of PA although I still see scads of folks talking and driving wobbly while talking on their cells.

We play a "game" here in Texas where it is still legal. We call it "drunk or texting". Every time we see someone weaving all over the road we look as we carefully pass them to see if they have a phone in their face or not. 9 times out of 10 they do. We assume if they don't, they are just drunk.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's illegal here too but still being done. A couple of months ago there was a new item on the local news about texting while driving and everyone of the 3 newsreaders at the desk admitted to still texting and talking on cells while driving. Texting is the one that scares me. You can talk without taking your eyes off the road but you can't text that way.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
You can talk without taking your eyes off the road but you can't text that way.

My boyfriend actually texts me using Siri on his iPhone. Meaning he dictates his texts. Never once has to look at his phone to do it.

I think it is probably useful for driving, but he does it when I'm in the other room. I usually write back "I can hear you, you know." Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: