eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Invalid header line on bulk import

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agriconmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Invalid header line on bulk import Reply with quote

can't figure this out!!! i keep getting this error when i try to bulk upload- here is a copy of the first few rows of my file- what the heck is wrong!

title description local_cat_id global_cat_id image_url price weight taxable condition quantity shipping_us48 shipping_alaska shipping_hawaii shipping_canada
Allison Power Transmission 5640 5840 Service Manual 10808 IH-S-TORQ TRAN "The Service Manual (often called a shop or repair manual) describes how to take the machine apart, how to fix it, and how to put it back together again. It is the manual that the factory furnished the dealer's service department, and was not sent or given to individual retail customers. These are authentic factory manuals that have been reproduced, that deal with repairs in the language of a mechanic.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: