eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I need HELP!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: I need HELP!!! Reply with quote

I need Help fast. I bought me a iphone and it costed over 200.00
the seller here does not take paypal so I sent a money order.

She emailed me saying that she never got the money order. and this is almost 2 weeks ago! and can you guys get a buyer history here? I lost her email. and now she won't even respond to me. Sad

Last edited by normasbathandbody on Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully you kept your receipt for the MO and can check if it was cashed or not.

Don't you have the order confirmation from eCRATER from when you placed the order?

I would have been very suspicious of a seller of technology who doesn't use online payment technology.

Norma you are a very experienced seller. Why did you spend so much money on a questionable seller? Don't mean to scold but you've been around a long time.
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually It was my son's purchase. I feel really bad for him.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope your son at least purchased a USPS money order and kept the receipt. If he did, the Post Office can check to see if the money order has been cashed. If it was cashed and the seller does not send the product, it is mail fraud. A report could be filed with both USPS and the police. If it has been cashed, I would contact the seller again before I filed just in case they cashed the money order after the last email and mailed the phone. If they mailed the phone, I would be sure to take photos of the package as received and as opened just in case something is wrong.

If he didn't get a USPS money order, he should still check the receipt to see what options are available to him. If in fact the money order has not been cashed and is lost, he can report it lost and most companies have a procedure for a return of the money on the lost money order. (This is also why I only accept USPS money orders so I can go to the P.O. and cash them. I know right away if there is anything wrong with the MO).

If he didn't keep his receipt, I'm afraid he might be out the money. This might be a real expensive lesson in how to protect yourself when making mail order purchases AND the importance of keeping important paperwork until you are very sure you don't need it. (This applies to all of life, not just mailorder. Try explaining to IRS why you didn't keep any paperwork.) If he lost the order confirmation email from eCrater, they might be able to help with information on the seller/store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance the email is in his deleted trash can and it hasn't been emptied yet?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: